Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Lol, Kevin gets around. R.Capps is who John was talking about. I just don't know the story behind the painted toe nails.
Chuck Liddell is from San Luis Obispo (Ron's home town) and they are good friends... I'm not sure which other fighters challenged him to do it (some of the fighters paint their nails to honor something or somebody), but Ron is friends with a lot of MMA/UFC/Bellator type fighters. If you get a chance to watch the earlier coverage, Ron explained it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Caps is my dad, John is my step dad. Laurie is my mom and John is about to break his foot off in someones ass
GRIN...!!! Sorry for the confusion for some involved..., we spell our name Capps (because our 'Shift-Key' hardly ever sticks... Grin...) :p:p:p

(Oh..., and when I broke the crankshaft in my '56 chev at Bakersfield, I didn't oil the track...!!! Grin...)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I don`t know but what happened to Jason Lines upper lip???? Looks like it`s stuck to his upper gums or something....

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I don`t know but what happened to Jason Lines upper lip???? Looks like it`s stuck to his upper gums or something....
Yeah...that's fucking...well...just stupid Brother...:confused:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Oh wait...how did your NHRA Pro Stock car do in qualifying...oh never mind...lol...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Something about Capps having painted toe nails?
I seen this on the early broadcast. Not sure about the whole thing..:smt017..except it looks a little gay to me....:-gay
It appeared that it bothered Ron a little too, when he said not to worry he was secure in his manhood. I guess it just proves that some people will do whatever it takes for the money.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Grahm Light pissed him off on how the rounds of qualifying went in conjunction with the Traxas shootout. Some did and some did not, it got confusing. Now they run each other in the first round on Monday.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts