Yellow Bullet Forums banner

261 - 279 of 279 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Shor a wedding last weekend, SGMP this weekend and have a few car shoots lined up in the next few weeks. Dont think itll happen but would like to go to SCSN in November.

·
Uses A Point and Shoot
2,297 Posts
SEMA next week
NHRA Pomona the following week
SCSN the weekend after that
Thanksgiving off
Then fly to Florida for PRI

·
D/R 1879
4,801 Posts
This Saturday ill be shooting at the 11th Annual ABM Nats at Cecil. Gonna be an awesome day!
Me too, see ya there! The last couple weeks have been stressful with the storm and issues my mother has been having.

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
That time of year up north, TNT at Thompson Raceway saturday and D42 on sunday, might be my last wkend of shootin' for this season....

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
so I guess Ill be the first post of the new year :)

Shooting an Outlaw 275/28x10.5 race at Tri-State Raceway in Earlville IA this saturday.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Boy this thread has died out!!

Anywhoooo heading up the country to Carlisle, PA to shoot Corvette's at Carlisle this weekend! Can't wait!

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
This week...
I have a cooperate photo shoot Thursday afternoon. Local cover band Thursday night. MDRA at Byron on Saturday. Cover band Saturday night. Going on vacation Sunday morning and shooting nature all week. Come home and shoot another cover band show on Sunday before Labor Day. Then I have a week and a half of nothing yet. Trying to line up some weddings and or family photo shoots.

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
Man,damn a wedding! I helped out on one and wouldnt want to be the primary
guy.Too much drama.Shot HS volleyball last night,shooting Texas HS Football Thursday
and Friday night,cross country on Saturday.

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
Man,damn a wedding! I helped out on one and wouldnt want to be the primary
guy.Too much drama.Shot HS volleyball last night,shooting Texas HS Football Thursday
and Friday night,cross country on Saturday.
I have shot a few weddings. Doesn't bother me at all. As long as the understand that I am the one running the show from that aspect there are no issues. I would love to get 5-7 wedding gigs this winter.

·
Registered
226 Posts
First results from my Canon gear, 7D and a 135 L

May be I'll upload somewhere other than FB, their compression is terrible.

261 - 279 of 279 Posts