Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A dragster, with a pair of hiardryers, maybe a BBC motor , lookin to run 6s? Just spekU Laytun!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Does that include the extension cords to run the hair dryers? If so them are some long leader cords :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the extension cords would have to be about 1400 feet long, less see, about 80 feet to the pole, +1320,,,,
Oh, and be sure and point the hairdryers to the rear!!
Actually, the guy may want to run in the fives, as that is what a car like that could run?, edjumacate me, please??
Actually I wasn't thinkin of you, Monty, but you must have an interest?
Would seem to me the way to go fast with low maintenance?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
gregsdart said:
Well, the extension cords would have to be about 1400 feet long, less see, about 80 feet to the pole, +1320,,,,
Actually, the guy may want to run in the fives, as that is what a car like that could run?, edjumacate me, please??
I like it when people think outside the box.. I would like to see how that thing runs..

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
There was an article on the net about a 4 banger turbo motor makin around 4000 HP a while back ago.. I believe they ran in the 5's.. Anyone remember that or can someone please post it..

·
Registered
11,263 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
There was an article on the net about a 4 banger turbo motor makin around 4000 HP a while back ago.. I believe they ran in the 5's.. Anyone remember that or can someone please post it..
i think that motor was almost 5 liters in displacement and it ran on nitro

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Monty Mikho said:
gregsdart said:
I like it when people think outside the box.. I would like to see how that thing runs..
One(maybe!) last idea,,,,,, ceramic exhaust exits on the hairdryers, injected hydrozine for afterburnerboost?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts