Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes through-floor sub frame connectors??? For 79-93 mustang. i know wolfe does but is there anyone else?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
If you can do the fab work of installing thru floor subframe connectors it should be easy making them out of square/rectangle tubing. The ones in my car arent even bent, just a straight piece of 2x3 I believe

·
Registered
137 Posts
They are not to bad to do if you have any skill at all. Besides you will feel better doing your own. I used 2x3 rectangular tubbing to do mine and put the pieces out the rockers for the cage to mount to.

Dan

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you have any good pics? im very sure i could fab something up on my own. just dont know if i really want to. im sure ill do it if i had some good photos i could copy

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
do you have any good pics? im very sure i could fab something up on my own. just dont know if i really want to. im sure ill do it if i had some good photos i could copy
Do you know how whats involved to install any thru floor subframe connector?? Not excatly quick and easy process, I mean its not something that takes a expert to do, but making your own subframe connectors will only involve a fraction of the time you will have wrapped up in the whole project

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Rich at PRE can make em ...Team Z makes em both downriver PRE 313-525-0666 dont have Dave's # but either guy should be able to hook you up.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts