Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something for the 2100-2600hp power range.
Callies Dragonslayer
Callies Magnum
Callies Magnum XL
Callies Racemaster ???
Lunati Billet

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Phil at those powers u would say the that lunati and callies top of the range stuff-

i have only heard that the lunati is right up thier but the cost is why it does not get a mention-

Are u having problems phil?

hope u get it sorted out if u are-

i enjoy watching your car-

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Phil at those powers u would say the that lunati and callies top of the range stuff-

i have only heard that the lunati is right up thier but the cost is why it does not get a mention-

Are u having problems phil?

hope u get it sorted out if u are-

i enjoy watching your car-

Thanks

Nick--
We have seen things in the engine that indicate there is some flexing in the crank. :party The motor is torn down getting freshened up so we can make some hits @ full kill.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
We have seen things in the engine that indicate there is some flexing in the crank. :party The motor is torn down getting freshened up so we can make some hits @ full kill.

was the trans info that was talk about directed to this phil?

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
844 Posts
May I ask what crank you're running now?

Have you considered a Winberg?

·
Kelly's Nightmare
4,147 Posts
race master being on par with a Crower Billet crank.

The Magnum XL is an amazingly light crank for an NA motor, I wouldnt risk twisting the crap out of it with the power you are making phil.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
Billet cranks have their place but are weak overall. One cannot achieve the strength and with as little flex as a 4340 crank as a 4340 forged............period.

4340 with heat treating and then Nitrided.......that's a nice piece.

Nitrided Dragonslayer will handle 2500+ HP.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I called Sonny's awhile back and they told me they can do their most bitchin crankshaft for the LS1 no problem. They said you can top fuel nitro the thing with no worries.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I called Sonny's awhile back and they told me they can do their most bitchin crankshaft for the LS1 no problem. They said you can top fuel nitro the thing with no worries.

What was the cost:party

Thanks

Nick--

1 - 17 of 17 Posts