Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOKING FOR SOME INPUT FROM DAILY DRIVERS

MEZIERE CSR WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
we use a Meziere...3 years and no problems yet.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
we thought we had a wate rpump problem earlier this year but it turned out to be a blown head gasket. Put the same pump back on and it works like a dream....great customer service and support too.

·
T/S 368E
33,640 Posts

Stewart

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
MEZIERE

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
I use a Proform pump on a SBC for 3 years and have had no problems and they are alot more affordable
Same here ,Very affordable and I havent had any issues with the two I have

·
OBR's ONLY Heads Up Racer
1,646 Posts
We have had both Proform and CSR on my car. The Proform performed better than the CSR and was much more affordable. The CSR works fine, was more money but looks GREAT (polished aluminum) with the combo that we have. So it depends on what you are wanting.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
CSR here and of course the owners of SGMP so I like to support that.

Rick

·
Banned
71,969 Posts
Mechanical - Stewart Components

Elec - Meziere

·
Registered
645 Posts
?????????

i have a csr,which when i bought it was csi.i had it for four years before i had a failure.they replaced the motor for 100.00,now since then ive had 3 motors replaced under warranty in the last 2 years.1 of them cost me 2000.00 race when it failed during a true street crusie at which i was #1 qualifier by half a sec. so now i keep a spare motor for it in my trailer. we've got a proform on our street car and had no problems out of it!!

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Meziere

·
Registered
517 Posts
Aerospace Components.... can't complain.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I used a meziere on the street for a few years with no problems at all. Thats whats in most of our race cars now also.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts