Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm flying into Islip Monday afternoon, gonna be around til Friday morning, who wants to buy me a beer?? :cool::-GMAB:partyman::drinkers:

I guess I will have to leave my shorts and flip-flops at home.. It's been in the high 70's, low 80's down here all week.. :smt077

·
SunDial Express
1,437 Posts
Before i even clicked on this i immediately though you would be wanting some to buy...:-D Have fun and send that stuff back this way.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Before i even clicked on this i immediately though you would be wanting some to buy...:-D Have fun and send that stuff back this way.
Yep, ya got that right!!! :cool: I'll fill my pockets with snow before I get to the airport, and bring ya some back.. :smt081

I'll be at the LaQuinta across the street from the airport but I'm working and don't have any time
Are you serious?? You don't have a few minutes to buy me a beer??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
not no more thank god............

·
Registered
121 Posts
weather blows here turn around haha

·
Registered
385 Posts
x2 My damn car trailor is buried under 3 feet of snow. At this rate I don't think ill see it till june :(

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I'm flying into Islip Monday afternoon, gonna be around til Friday morning, who wants to buy me a beer?? :cool::-GMAB:partyman::drinkers:

I guess I will have to leave my shorts and flip-flops at home.. It's been in the high 70's, low 80's down here all week.. :smt077

call hemi-itis you can bond with him but i doubt he's buying. its usually the other way around. they name streets after him.>one way!
I'll pass.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Wow just saw you are flying into islip, that's 2 min from me. If you want good food the towers diner is killer.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
FYI,they are calling for more crap on monday.Hope you get in before it hits,have a safe flight.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
wow...............let me think............
ok jump on the port jeff ferry boat.. I'll pick you up in BPT..buy you lunch @ my favorite hangout. if I still like you...I'll take you 2 scrupples
If i dont like you after that ...I drop you off and leave u downtown BPT...

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow just saw you are flying into islip, that's 2 min from me. If you want good food the towers diner is killer.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind.. I will be with some veterans of the area, so I figure they will know where to go, and where not to..

FYI,they are calling for more crap on monday.Hope you get in before it hits,have a safe flight.
I've been watching the weather close, don't see any problem for Monday, and then on Friday things look ok getting out, hope it stays that way.. In between I see some crap, but I will deal with that. ;)

wow...............let me think............
ok jump on the port jeff ferry boat.. I'll pick you up in BPT..buy you lunch @ my favorite hangout. if I still like you...I'll take you 2 scrupples
If i dont like you after that ...I drop you off and leave u downtown BPT...
I have NO idea WTF you are talking about!! I googled "BPT", and came up with Black People Time.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
584 Posts
hit me up when your in town. numbers in my sig...

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Finally got my ass outta there yesterday. Been trying to leave since Tuesday night. I was in the La Quinta Jimmy was talking about also. Damn nice...especially for a La Quinta.

Towers diner did have good food, and Little Vincent's has some great Italian.

·
Registered
294 Posts
tower diner is good food.i can walk there from my house.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I have NO idea WTF you are talking about!! I googled "BPT", and came up with Black People Time.. :rolleyes:
BPT = Bridgeport CT. Most of it is a shithole. Run down abandoned buildings. They had a twister go through there a while back and they couldn't get FEMA aid because the area was already fucked up!
If you smoke crack or like crack hos its the place to be.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Visited Bridgeport a couple of times when I worked for GE. Real nice - reminded me of Camden :roll:

Don't be dumpin so hard on the Port. Back in it's heyday it was a good place to be but the politicians and the freeloaders f'd it to the max GE was on the East Side, pretty rough

Stay on the Island the Ferry probably will be layin lo as the weather is going to suck next week

·
Registered
22,651 Posts
you'll be 5 minutes from SSRE and World, go learn a thing or two.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you'll be 5 minutes from SSRE and World, go learn a thing or two.
Yeah right... :smt115 Maybe they can learn a thing or two from me too.. :yawinkle:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts