Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 7th marks the 4th anniversary of Micah Xavier Johnson gunning down 14 Police Officers, killing FIVE cops at a BLM protest.

Is there a commemorative march,
or anything planned?

The media swept it under the rug as fast as humanly possible 4 years ago,

it would be a timely reminder for America that Police at that ralley in 2016 died protected the people protesting them.

·
Registered
36,465 Posts
July 7th marks the 4th anniversary of Micah Xavier Johnson gunning down 14 Police Officers, killing FIVE cops at a BLM protest.

Is there a commemorative march,
or anything planned?

The media swept it under the rug as fast as humanly possible 4 years ago,

it would be a timely reminder for America that Police at that ralley in 2016 died protected the people protesting them.
I hope there's something planned ...like a parade to celebrate the vaporizing of that pile of shit, courtesy of a robot-delivered bomb. Unfortunately, what's more likely is some nut deciding that the anniversary is prime time for a sequel. Dallas LEO's had better be on high alert on July 7.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
I haven't heard of anything being planed for it yet.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm ashamed to admit that if you hadn't reminded me, I would have forgotten that dark chapter in our history. Take care. Tom Worthington
Thanks Tom,
we're all in the "information overload zone" these days,

mostly caused by self important shitheads screaming their bullshit from the mountaintops, and on every network.

These 5 Police Officer deaths were inconvenient to the narative then, and are especially inconvenient to the narrative today,
but they died at a BLM rally,
murdered in the streets by a Micah Xavier Johnson,
a pro-Black movement guy, who some say was at the BLM planning meeting,
but others said after the shooting that he wasn't.

Either way,
they likely died thinking the BLM protesters were being attacked,
and they were exchanging their lives to save others.

They had no way of knowing the shooter, Micah Xavier Johnson went there specifically to kill police officers.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope something is said to honor these brave men who gave their lives protecting the protestors.

Many could use the reminder that this is not the one dimentional story that's being reported.

Rest In Peace:

Dallas PD Sargent Michael Smith
Retired Army Ranger
DPD officer since 1989

Dallas PD Senior Corporal Lorne Ahrens
DPD officer since 2002

DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) Police Officer Brent Thompson
Retired Marine
DART Police officer since 2009

Dallas PD Officer Michael Krol
DPD officer since 2007

Dallas PD Officer Patricio Zamarripa
retired Navy
Iraq War veteran
DPD officer since 2011

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Dallas and Houston are both fighting over who is the second most liberal city in Texas. It will be interesting to see what they do.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dallas and Houston are both fighting over who is the second most liberal city in Texas. It will be interesting to see what they do.
Dallas PD should do something if no one else does.

These 5 guys add up to well over 60 years of service to Dallas,
they should be honored on any normal year,
this year they especially deserve recognition.

Hell, BLM should be THANKING AND HONORING THEM!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That was a dark day for America.
Most police killed since 9/11/01,
but they buried the story as quickly as possible because it didn't fit the election year narative.

Before the killer even got vaporized the Media made sure they told us he had nothing at all to do with the "Peaceful Protest" going on,

like it was just a giant coincidence that the cops all got killed right there in the middle of a BLM Rally.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts