• Air Force

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Marines

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
102,312 Posts
I wanted the poll to have different votes.. Its obvious if I added Blackwater there would be no other decision.. and would be a useless poll... Any other questions?

Remember Carl.. Blackwater are all ex-military people with additional training.. that of our special forces and above... Although they aint RAMBO and couldn't take on all of Vietnam with one person.. They are up and above what you try to make them out to be...
Monty, Monty, Monty,

please come up for air.

Those guys are no special than anyone else. Yes mostly all have come from the special op's community big friggin deal.

You do know or maybe you didn't it was common everyday Marines that went in and plucked Scott O Grady out of Bosnia.

No Green Berets, no SEALS, no Delta, just common everyday Marines.

I am glad they made an impression on you. They made an impression on me also. The ones who lost their lives on March 31st were some good guys who underestimated where they were going. I met some later in August of 2004 when we changed from one CG to another, they were cool also until they started spouting off about how much tax-payer money they were receiving.

But I am glad you have some new heroes to look up to.

Doesn't bother me there is one vote for the Marines, and I didn't even vote because I know the poll is crap.

Marines have always been strapped with the burden the other services didn't want to take.

Do I need to remind you of the "so-called" impenetrable minefield in 1991 where Stormin Norman couldn't say enough about us?

Or do I need to remind you that Stormin Norman calls all special op people snake eaters and weirdo's?

But to get off this tirade, I am so happy you have Blackwater guys to look up to.

Are you happy now?

·
Registered
150 Posts
You need equipment to fight!

Lockheed-Martin- our nation's largest defense contractor. First of all, it's inventing all those wonderful toys that reap such mindless destruction (look up Skunkworks on the internet). Secondly, if they didn't invent it, Lockheed-Martin justs buys the company that did. Sometimes it's hard to tell where our Lockheed-Martin stops and our military begins.

·
Administrator
136,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Lockheed-Martin- our nation's largest defense contractor. First of all, it's inventing all those wonderful toys that reap such mindless destruction (look up Skunkworks on the internet). Secondly, if they didn't invent it, Lockheed-Martin justs buys the company that did. Sometimes it's hard to tell where our Lockheed-Martin stops and our military begins.

Are you 100% sure about Lockheed-Martin being the only one inventing stuff?

·
Administrator
136,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Monty, Monty, Monty,

please come up for air.

Those guys are no special than anyone else. Yes mostly all have come from the special op's community big friggin deal.

You do know or maybe you didn't it was common everyday Marines that went in and plucked Scott O Grady out of Bosnia.

No Green Berets, no SEALS, no Delta, just common everyday Marines.

I am glad they made an impression on you. They made an impression on me also. The ones who lost their lives on March 31st were some good guys who underestimated where they were going. I met some later in August of 2004 when we changed from one CG to another, they were cool also until they started spouting off about how much tax-payer money they were receiving.

But I am glad you have some new heroes to look up to.

Doesn't bother me there is one vote for the Marines, and I didn't even vote because I know the poll is crap.

Marines have always been strapped with the burden the other services didn't want to take.

Do I need to remind you of the "so-called" impenetrable minefield in 1991 where Stormin Norman couldn't say enough about us?

Or do I need to remind you that Stormin Norman calls all special op people snake eaters and weirdo's?

But to get off this tirade, I am so happy you have Blackwater guys to look up to.

Are you happy now?

OK RamBro.. The Marines can take all the credit for the flawlessly exicuted and carried war in Iraq... Hope that makes you feel better...

·
102,312 Posts
OK RamBro.. The Marines can take all the credit for the flawlessly exicuted and carried war in Iraq... Hope that makes you feel better...
Long as you talk about Al Anbar I am sure they will say a hearty "thank you, and f--k you" in the same breath if they read this garbage.

·
Administrator
136,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Long as you talk about Al Anbar I am sure they will say a hearty "thank you, and f--k you" in the same breath if they read this garbage.
Carl I noticed you were able to vote twice on this poll.. Care to share how you did that? :-D

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
there are 13 buttons on a set of Navy dress blues, they stand for the 13 original colonies.

then there is the flap that folds down..................... anyone want to guess what that flap is for????

Its a table cloth for the airforce.

ROFLOL.

I wanted to vote Marines, but my years of service would not allow me to do it.

Bob

·
102,312 Posts
Carl I noticed you were able to vote twice on this poll.. Care to share how you did that? :-D

You must have another glitch in your system. Better get the forum swept for bugs.

Maybe you should get some Blackwater software to guard against viruses, and insurgence. I hear the Fallujah virus is pretty tough.

·
Administrator
136,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
You must have another glitch in your system. Better get the forum swept for bugs.

Maybe you should get some Blackwater software to guard against viruses, and insurgence. I hear the Fallujah virus is pretty tough.

Great now blackwater is responsible for the presidents short comings...

·
Idiot Savant
164,354 Posts
there are 13 buttons on a set of Navy dress blues, they stand for the 13 original colonies.

then there is the flap that folds down..................... anyone want to guess what that flap is for????

Its a table cloth for the airforce.

ROFLOL.

I wanted to vote Marines, but my years of service would not allow me to do it.

Bob
Now I grant you that I am a former sailor, but that shit is funny.......

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
N/M

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
I don't care who you are, that shit's funny!

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
I wantto get shirts made up with that pic. It's one of the best photoshops I've ever seen.
His nametape is the best. UGH

61 - 77 of 77 Posts