Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
137,274 Posts
Nope I was set straight on this subject by a few people on the NSCA board.. They only get around $0.18 per gallon no matter how high the price is!! :roll: Frigen people arguing with an arab about gas tax!! Go figure!! :smt005

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
NPR gave the profits - I said PROFITS - for the last quarter for the top 5 Oil Companies this morning. I don't specifically remember the numbers (because I blacked out after the first number was read), but it was way-way-way deep into the multi-BBBBBillions of dollars for JUST the QUARTER! Wonder what it'll add up to at year's end? Maybe I'll look into a few of the corporate prospectus' this evening to see where they currently stand.

Listen to NPR today if you get a chance. I'm sure they're repeating the $$$ numbers on regular intervals.

The oil companies are feeding off from the propaganda machine that their PR firms have created.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I was talkin to Stacey David (Trucks on Spike TV) about Bio Diesel ( he has more episodes coming out on it) He loves it except when you get the oil from Arthur Treachers .....then you go down the road smellin like fish :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.