Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like Scelzi and Capps but Force is the man. Its gonna be a good race. I am putting my money on Force.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Man this is a tough one... So much experience and so many championships between all of the organizations.... Ummm...

I'm going with Capps. I think the Ace is going to do it for him.

No, make it Force!

No, it'll be Scelzi!

Nope. It's Capps! I definitely think it'll be Capps... Yep.

For now...

·
First Ten Original Member
1,426 Posts
Rick Miller Posted: 02 Nov 2005 12:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken I'm shocked!!!! Your going against "the ford" that Force drives?
Come on Rick you really don't expect me to brand specific when it comes to funny cars do you? The only thing on that car that has anything to do with a Ford is the name!
I got the chance to hang out with John at Norwalk's Night under fire and he's cool as hell, but Gary on the other hand is just plain outta control!

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ken Cooper said:
I gotta throw my money down on Scelzi.
That guy has the worst luck of all of them but he has got to be a hoot to hang out with!
He makes me laugh too......he's my man....
How much fun would that be to go have a drink with Scelzi and Force.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sorry boys Scelzi gunna do it !!!!! Watch he will qualify in the top half, and go out in the second round. Force and Capps are going to set up soft in the first round and both are going to get beat. Force gets beat by Mike Ashley and Capps gets beat by Worsham.

I really don't care who wins as long as its not Force !!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
I have to put my money on the old man..... Force has the experience to keep it cool under pressure.... he's got Coil too. Betting against Force is like betting against Bill Glidden.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
In the Orange County Register today is an article on the upcoming race. they interviewed force, who is going to take some of the "non mandatory" safety items out of his car to lighten it up. He said that there is a thick plate between him & the motor so if it erupts, the flames get deflected around him instead of right on him. as well, he is going to run an "unpainted" car. he said that they can save 8 to 10 Lbs by putting the sponsor decals right on the raw carbon fiber instead of painting the car & putting it on. It seems the only way he figures he has a shot @ the title is to win the event, AND set the ET record.

He's good, but hes not winning this year. unless he has a great weekend & the other folks have a bad one, I dont see it happening.

Bob

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
I have to put my money on the old man..... Force has the experience to keep it cool under pressure.... he's got Coil too. Betting against Force is like betting against Bill Glidden.
Scelzi has a few championships too. He is one cool customer and my money is on him. They are all tough customers and it will be interesting to watch for sure.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya what were the stats? He has either gone out in the first round or won the race. Still though he is the one guy I have never gotten sick of winning so much. The top 3 guys this year are the best I have seen in that class in a while. I am so happy Bazemore is not in the top 5.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
After One Round of qualifying...

Capps - #3

Scelzi - #6

Force - #19

Side Note: Hight - #1 -------> Force better pour some Jimmy Prock in his car - ASAP!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts