Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going Friday and was wondering who else is fence leaning. There are alot of people I want to meet and many I can recognize by their cars, but fence leaners will be harder to find. Who is in.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
I'll be watching from up here in the frozen north, is there a thread with details on how to get the feed? I'll pay.

·
Registered
126 Posts
CWC Motorsports/Crowden Racing crew are coming.No car this time motor broke need a new block!But several (6 to 10)of us are going to make the trip to watch,hang out and have fun!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I will be there Thursday track side on the other side of the fence. Wave and say Hi everybody and get in the video DVD'ssssss It should be a 3 DVD set I'm predicting and that's after the editing is completed....Just like the Oct. race was.
Kevin Maurer
www.nitroartvideo.com

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Going down Friday.
Where you you guys staying?
chad wright had a really good list of hotels on here. i am going to try and get mine this week. my wife is going so i have to go all out and get something with running water and inddoor plumbing..:p

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
We, my wife and a couple buddies are heading over Friday morn and leaving sat night. Hope to have the ultimate skreet car ready for the next one.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
I'm coming who's coming with me ?:)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts