Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
post some pics of ur projcets.

Here is what I have been working on for the last few months. GOt the clip fabbed up and welded on the car. just got the new motorplate machined and engine sitting in the car. planning on going efi with this engine so i am getting a crank trigger / getting all the pulleys and mandrel lined up

fuck all this bull shit in the media i cant stand it. post some cool shit

this is a road race mustang i am buiding. just got the engine ran on the dyno but nothing is togethr... CLEARLY i am working on it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Just got home from work within the last hour. On my 3rd beer and most likely my last. Going to bed for a few hours, need to do some banking this afternoon. May have a couple more later, but this shutdown has seriously cut into my alcohol consumption, not to mention my cash flow.

My week ends tomorrow morning at 6am. Might be a drunk and stoned Friday morning. Bride and I just discussing our social options for the weekend. Haven't a freaken clue!

Get drunk but stay healthy!

·
Busy being a cunt
29,225 Posts
Had my 6rd beer while driving my truck around, it so quiet there's no cunt to run into :(

·
Registered
820 Posts
Full up on Gin and Tonics! The whole Malaria drug craze has me convinced that again; Gin and Tonics will save mankind. It’s the quinine. And the vitamin A. Just sayin!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'm getting there. Every other ad on tv is for AA ... I asked the wife if someone tapped into our cable.

·
Registered
22,347 Posts
Hillary and Piglosi.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts