• They are a fantastic piece of engineering, I love them

Votes: 111 63.4%
  • Porsche drivers are gay

Votes: 41 23.4%
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
The only people i notice driving them in SoCal are grey haired men in their later 50's & older, Every now & then you'll see a chic driving one.

Not a Fan of them @ all.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
I like them, especially the Tech Art, Gemballa and Ruf versions. I lived in Germany for nine years and developed the like from seeing them screaming down the Autobahn. Fun cars.

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
A mixed bag, kinda like Corvette owners. I have an engineer friend with a 924 that has modified the hell out of it...and autocrosses it, drives it like he stole it. I also know a guy with a 911 converted to twin turbo aluminum block BBC power.

Now Viper owners seem to be 100% pure vinegar-water douche, but maybe that's just the ones I've met...:-D

·
Registered
633 Posts
i had one bought used it was 4 years old put some wheels on it drove 3 years spent over 65,000 on it . sold it to go drag racing . now i have a 71 nova with over 175,000 in it , going low 7s @192 is more fun . i may buy another one when i quit racing.

·
1 %
12,293 Posts
If you don’t like Porsches you’re not a real “car guy”…. make ignorant assumptions, have envy problems and other hang-ups.

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Once you've seen one, you have seen them all......only one id EVER like is the gt3

·
Registered
322 Posts
My dream car would be a Porsche 928 GT!!$85k car when new, outstanding performance and IMHO fantastic looking!! Can't beat German Engineering! Flame away!!

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Love the cars, dislike many of the doucher owners. Ive found many guys that modify them tend to be less so.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts