Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Aviation Section
24,292 Posts
Gearbanger! I don't get out that much anymore and the the other ones through the years I have forgot about because of my age and they were small and not impressive! Dave

·
Registered
270 Posts
On your own post, list 5 famous people YOU'VE either met or have been within a few feet of, but ONE is false. Then let your YB folks guess which one they think is false.

So, which one didn’t I meet/see within a few feet?

1-Axle Rose
2-Ozzy
3-David Lee Roth
4-Boyd Coddington
5-Chip Foose
David Lee Roth.....
What do I win???

·
Señor Member
28,045 Posts
Had to stay over time one morning when Hellary and her demon spawn came to town...back when she was running for Senator here in NY. Was just a couple of feet from her. The two of them had the biggest pores I had ever seen on a human face...maybe it was due to all the make up they were wearing...but all I know is they were revolting.

Always wanted to meet Lindsay Lohan and her mom at a club...and bang 'em both out. 😁

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Lenny Montans Sr
Alice Cooper
Howard Stern
Paul Cellura
Donald Trump

start googling these names and let me know, several are family one is false

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Had to stay over time one morning when Hellary and her demon spawn came to town...back when she was running for Senator here in NY. Was just a couple of feet from her. The two of them had the biggest pores I had ever seen on a human face...maybe it was due to all the make up they were wearing...but all I know is they were revolting.

Always wanted to meet Lindsay Lohan and her mom at a club...and bang 'em both out. 😁
met em both, talked to mom a few times when I saw her in town. She was actually very normal....and good looking!

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'll say no on Axl Rose

John Force
Kevin Dubrow
Glen Big Baby Davis
Walter Ray Williams
John Gruden
Nope, talked to Axl a few times at Cathouse and Bordello. Two of Riki Rachtman's Hollywood clubs back in the best days of Hollywood.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
On your own post, list 5 famous people YOU'VE either met or have been within a few feet of, but ONE is false. Then let your YB folks guess which one they think is false.

So, which one didn’t I meet/see within a few feet?

1-Axle Rose
2-Ozzy
3-David Lee Roth
4-Boyd Coddington
5-Chip Foose
Jay's close by and he's never stopped by? You could give him and his guys some performance tips!

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Barbara Walters
Armand Hammer
Ann and Nancy Wilson
John F. Kennedy
Carroll Shelby
Kenny Bernstein

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Why did you quote Groucho?
He didnt post Jay you dumb fuck.
Wake the fuck up.
You answered your own question. He's a dumb fuck. Proves it regularly with the dumb shit he posts like the post in question here, while Trolling me! I think when he sees my name he goes red! So red he can't think straight. LMAO

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I met you at the LA Roadster show one year- you were parked near our club parking but probably don’t remember.

·
Registered
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I met you at the LA Roadster show one year- you were parked near our club parking but probably don’t remember.
So many people to meet at that show! Did I know others in your club? What was the club's name?

21 - 40 of 77 Posts