Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the longest 5/8 wheel studs available. I ordered the longest set from Jegs that I could find and with my 1/2" spacer the studs do not go through the lug nut. My rear end is really narrow and to get the look I am looking for I need to run the 1/2 inch spacer. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
I ran Strange studs on mine, with a .750 billet spacer and a weld wheel (about the thickest wheel there is) I still got engagement past the end of the lug nut.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I bought the longest kit that I could find and the studs will not protrude through the lugs. I have the brake hat, 1/2" spacer, and the old school Cragar Drag Stars (which are extremely thick if you ask me). I want to say that the kit I bought were a total length of 4 inches, which included the part that screwed into the axle and had the locking nut on the back side. It seems like I remember seeing a set of studs that were like 4-13/32" somewhere. For some reason I thought I seen 5 inches somewhere also, but I have not been able to find those anywhere. I'll so some more digging, but thanks for the help so far.

Now that I think about it, I think I have 1 inch Baer spacers on it. Just got the car back from having some headers built for it today. I'll have to take the wheels off tomorrow and recheck everything.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
With a 1 inch spacer and a thick wheel like that, gonna be tough to get any engagement past the lug nut. Those wheels are about the same as a weld wheel, in thickness.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts