• Id like to nominate some else...

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
-------------------------
6,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Endi it all!!!! Please choose and discuss...... Fastest "Claimed" Streetcar :p

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
The Term "Real" Street car to me means it's driven daily. I doubt many of the so-called "Street legal" Racecars get but maybe 100 miles a year on the street!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
The Term "Real" Street car to me means it's driven daily. I doubt many of the so-called "Street legal" Racecars get but maybe 100 miles a year on the street!
If it's really "daily driven" it probably isn't going to fast enough to make anybody real excited.
At least not somebody that likes really fast cars.
Everyone has their own idea of fast, anyways.
So who really gives a shit.
And by the way "Real Street Car" doesn't mean daily driven in most gearheads minds.

·
Custom user title
1,997 Posts
Hell I don't even drive my regular old A to B vehicle every day, so shove that explanation right up your ass.

I'm gona nominate 66chevy555 just for shits and giggles, I seen him with legit grocery bags in the trunk of that thing!

·
Moderater
13,059 Posts
Race cars built to run a class called Street Car end of story.....

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Larry has been on 5 Drag Weeks I think thats about 7000 miles just on Drag Week alone. LMAO I dont think the others have logged that their whole life.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Larry has been on 5 Drag Weeks I think thats about 7000 miles just on Drag Week alone. LMAO I dont think the others have logged that their whole life.
That doesnt all the trips that he makes around Kansas City or to car shows. Guys Larry really does drive his car A LOT.

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
Don't bet on that..:-D
My car was the only car i had a one point.Holidays,work etc. I even went to my wedding in it!
England is small so doing 7000mls is like travelling the whole length of the country 9 times.
Anyway,i'm honoured to be the only foreigner to make the list..lol and it's pretty fast in the world for pump gas and radials,and i did that 3 years ago.
However,my new car will have something to say for this next year:smt023

1 - 20 of 27 Posts