Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be changing out from my old Holley Dominator Fuel pump to either a Magna Fuel 500(without filter) or a Aeromotive A-2000 this winter and am looking for who has the best prices on NEW Pumps.....there is quite a difference from Parts Company to Parts Company in Price for the same pump and I was wondering who you guys go through to get the best price.
Thanks,
RC

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Apply to both Summit's Pro Shop and Jegs Racer program. Most times it'll knock 10-15% off the catalog prices.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apply to both Summit's Pro Shop and Jegs Racer program. Most times it'll knock 10-15% off the catalog prices.
Thanks My Friend for the advice But I already am on them both but you know us Dumbass Farmers are always trying to find the good stuff for the Cheapest Price we can....besides Momma always needs a new pair of Shoes and when Momma is happy EVERYBODY is happy :yawinkle: if your gonna be around later I'm gonna give you a Holler.....we have our Soybeans all Picked and I got a few days between that and starting to pick Corn to play with the Race Car ....and I got some really interesting stuff to tell you about what I found out when I went to check the adjustment of my Rear Coil Overs.....I'm telling you somedays I think if it were not for Bad Luck I would have none at all LOL

·
Registered
199 Posts
I should be able to beat anyone's prices in Magnafuel, I'm a stocking WD with a good amour of stock on hand. Pm me for a quote

1 - 6 of 6 Posts