Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how much better if any they are and what wear life is compared to the mt .. how many passes you getting out of the hoosiers . this is 275 /60 i am talking about

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
We have guys that are still on their MT 275's from last year running our series.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
The M/T will last a lot longer. The hoosier keeps forward momentum and recovers faster when you go into tire shake or spin. Other then that, they hook equally as good as each other. It really comes down to budget and how often you want to change tires.

·
ALL OUT
1,931 Posts
tried the hoosiers when they came out, no difference in 60ft (although the sidewalls are softer) and they wore alot faster. Been using MT's again since >>

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I agree with everything said so far and would like to add that I think the Hoosiers are "marginaly" quicker. Maybe it's the reduced weight or maybe it has some growth at the big end but I was .05-.1 faster on Hoosiers. All other factors being equal.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats what i really wanted to know .thanks for all the input looks like for my budget minded self im stayn with the m/t .they havnt failed me yet .

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Kolivas was on a 275 right? Nuff said! LOL! All our local faster guys like the Hoosiers. Hollingsworth at Huntsville was on Hoosiers. I think that's all he's ever run.

didn't kolivas run MT ON THE 7.30 PASSES
JUST ASKING , NOT SURE

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
yes jk is on mickeys all the time

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Try a Goodyear....you can throw the house at 'em.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Neil Hawkins has been 5.18s consistently with Hoosiers, and one 5.16 I believe at Huntsville. I believe those guys are getting 2+ races out of them, but depends how big the burnout, and how fast you go as well

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Neil Hawkins has been 5.18s consistently with Hoosiers, and one 5.16 I believe at Huntsville. I believe those guys are getting 2+ races out of them, but depends how big the burnout, and how fast you go as well
2 races??? holy shit!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,548 Posts
ive heard people say like 40 hits on the hoosiers..i think it was kenward who said that on here..

i would like to know about the gy also..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts