Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who gives a fuck about Obamacare.
How the he'll is the govt going to force you to have health insurance.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I agree with forcing people to buy insurance. If not you & I are paying for their medical bills. When they go to ER, get a bill and dont pay, who pays for it, you & I. Just like having liability insurance to drive.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Never the less, political shit don't belong here (TOBT), any more than for sale shit does!... :smt102
X2

keep political crap off here !

I may not like the guy either but there are some good benefits like children with diabetes or cancer can now get affordable medical care.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Who in the heck do you think is paying for all the folks on Medicare and Medicaid now? So why should I be forced to buy govt. spec'ed insurance? I can get it on my own or not....its my choice.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree with forcing people to buy insurance. If not you & I are paying for their medical bills. When they go to ER, get a bill and dont pay, who pays for it, you & I. Just like having liability insurance to drive.
You are fucking kidding, right?

You can structure your life to where you can live without a car and not have to buy auto insurance. With Obamacare if you are a living, breathing being in the U.S. you have to buy this insurance. No options. Oh yeah, there is another option, guess what that would be.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts