Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PDRA Pro Extreme was AWESOME to watch the 1st half of this season...our Turbo Friends showed they can get it done. Our Screw Blown Friends had the upper hand over the first 4 races BUT as we all know Turbo Cars Back Half HARD and that will be the case during the back half of the 2014 PDRA Pro Series season. Look for our Turbo Friends in Pro Extreme to Send the Screws home Early and Often !! Screw Blown teams that are clinging to life I urge you to jump ship today and save your self.... we invite you to join the Dark Side Turbo World and survive. If not you will NOT be shown any mercy !

The blower guys had a great run the 1st half of the 2014 PDRA Pro Boost Season. However that is about to change as many feel the Turbo Teams will show up to Virginia ready to crack some a$$.

Blower Teams hoping to avoid getting beat on like a drum can call the PDRA and ask for half of their Pre Entry back and withdraw but you have to do it today and to be eligible for such you gotta tell the PDRA you can't sleep at night cause them Turbo teams got you worried. :p

Folks you won't want to miss the next PDRA Pro Series event at Virginia Motorsports park next week ! It is gonna be a turkey shoot !:-damnit:-kill:-kill

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I predict turbo cars will have some impressive runs no doubt, but i don't see them in the winner circle at the end of the night. Dave will you and Pio be there?

·
Banned
9,390 Posts
Don't worry I will be tuning in Saturday evening to watch the racing. Hopefully I can catch it before 2nd round so I can see at least 1 of those turbo cars run. ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
You be sure to check in right here Sunday morning after race and tell us how wrong you were ! :p

Would you like to put a few dollars down on that Dave? After you win you could take that couple bucks and put it towards that Nitrous car!:)

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No one (with a sane or logical mind) thinks that Dave

Dean[/

Who said I was sane ? Or logical ? Sometimes I wonder ?? Lol. I will agree the nitrous stuff is probably over my head. Very lucky to have Scotty G and the JetBlue Radial crew on board to help figure Pro Nitrous stuff out.

·
Banned
9,390 Posts
Don't worry I will be tuning in Saturday evening to watch the racing. Hopefully I can catch it before 2nd round so I can see at least 1 of those turbo cars run. ;)
Quoting for proof of voodoo.

Who was driving the Q80 car Friday night? Thought it ran a .63, but it didn't show up on the qualifying sheet.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Quoting for proof of voodoo.

Who was driving the Q80 car Friday night? Thought it ran a .63, but it didn't show up on the qualifying sheet.
i believe Eric Dillard was driving but was only making time runs in it because he was driving the El General car in PX so he couldn't run two cars in the came class

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats to our blower friends on a dominate performance in both pro boost & pro extreme.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts