Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beers gotta be ice ice cold. Can't buy a 18 or 30 pack from the quik mart and just put them in the fridge and drink them. Not cold enough. Bunch go in the freezer and keep rotating the stock as I drink 'em.

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Some beers need to be cold to drink. Sign of a shit beer. If you are like me, and drink a quality beer, you can drink it warm or cold.

·
Aviation Section
25,991 Posts
Me, from the North East but did my flight training back in the day in the North West at Sea Tac Airport in Seattle. Discovered Wallys Chowder House in Des Moines, Washington, and ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner there. Put on 17 pounds in the almost month I was there.

When you ordered a beer at Wallys you got one beer in a little galvanized metal bucket of ice, it was like a slice of heaven!, that is the only way a drink a beer today, almsot frozen. Dave

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope not a rookie beer drinker, not at my age. My JD has to be ice cold too!
Just can't drink the shit my dad used to.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
You fuckers come to the track and try to drink with me and you will wish you had lemonade. I've been drinking for 3 hrs at the bar waiting for the wife to get her dam nails and toes done! Wtf, Hell you of you fuckers might b hitting it for all I know. What the Fuck takes so long?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Me, from the North East but did my flight training back in the day in the North West at Sea Tac Airport in Seattle. Discovered Wallys Chowder House in Des Moines, Washington, and ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner there. Put on 17 pounds in the almost month I was there.

When you ordered a beer at Wallys you got one beer in a little galvanized metal bucket of ice, it was like a slice of heaven!, that is the only way a drink a beer today, almsot frozen. Dave
Satan take note!

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You fuckers come to the track and try to drink with me and you will wish you had lemonade. I've been drinking for 3 hrs at the bar waiting for the wife to get her dam nails and toes done! Wtf, Hell you of you fuckers might b hitting it for all I know. What the Fuck takes so long?
Ha you poor bastard. That's funny. There isn't a shoe store near by is there?!!

·
bye
50,511 Posts

STFU!!!!!!!

That place was killer!
Wonder if it's still open?

.........searched..........still there!:drinkers:

·
Gas Passer
4,981 Posts
I like mine partially frozen...I put them in the freezer also. James

·
Memberless Member
1,062 Posts
The reason most American beer has to be drunk ice cold is to hide the lack of flavor. The home brew beer I've made tastes great at or slightly colder than room temp.

·
Aviation Section
25,991 Posts
STFU!!!!!!!

That place was killer!
Wonder if it's still open?

.........searched..........still there!:drinkers:

It was a big initial class and most were damn Yankees, they were trying to order a cheesburger and I had to slap them upside the head! When in Rome act like a Roman! They had clam chowder so thick you could balence a salteen ******* in it!

I got them started on Halibut, Trout, Haddock, and they forgot all about cheesburgers! Would sure love to go back, had a lot of fun there and enjoyed it. Dave

·
Registered
655 Posts
We had 18-packs of 16-ounce PBR cans available around here just a few months ago. Good Stuff!!!

I dont know why they quit making them. The liquor store owner said we were just a "test market" for them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts