Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My latest grab off ebay, 670 new in box Kennametal SNMG543 inserts. CHEAP! Fixing to pay the painter to shoot my stang. IF your a machinist, you can pretty much build a entire shop minus the building off ebay. Tons of good companies sell surplus on the site. I love the piss out of ebay, and not once been burned in 10 years using it.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont buy from individuals (#1 mistake for bulk buyers like myself), only companies. I talk with them on the phone, etc.. before buying.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kennametal is here in my home town, used to do some work there
Wheres that at? I know they have several plants in the US as well does Sandvik-Coromant.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its been very profitable for me in the last 2 weeks.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KC9125 MN chipbreaker

·
Registered
223 Posts
I like ebay. I have bought a number of my shop equipment from there and have been lucky so far to have not gotten burned by any individuals that I have done business with. I will only buy though from people that have excellent feedback.

·
Registered
120 Posts
^^x2^^ I scan thru every bit of their feedback no matter if it is an individual or a business. You can find some good stuff for a good price on there, just be carefull.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I bought tons of stuff off there for my shop I bought a giant Rockwell tester out of Georgia , Tons of cutters ,inserts, taps ,gauges , gauge blocks , mic's, fuck you name it for machine shop stuff we have got it from ebay . Aaron's right there is alot of good suppliers on ebay
I hooked up with Cutting Edge Tool Supply out of Denver . Great Guys,I bought so much stuff from them they Flew me out to watch Mile High Nationals 2 years ago .And gamble up at Cripple Creek lol. It has sure helped my bottom line in this economy .

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I buy from Cutting Edge as well, great folks to work with. JTS Machinery is also a good seller.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Used E-Scam one time. Sold a Base Ball pitching macine. After the sale E-scam kept trying to take more money. Had to have my bank put a block on them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts