Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ain't heard of no mr. wonderful, what gives you the right to pick on my buddy billy like that! That's a bunch of bullshit any way billy plays by the rules, sounds to me like you got a hoopty ass car that can't hang with MR. Glidden. come back when you got a real car Mr. wonderful!

·
Registered
6 Posts
BOWN HORNET???????????????

WHO THE PHUCK ARE YOU "BROWN HORNET" I BET YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT! 7.65 @175 ON RADIALS MY ASS! YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD ABOUT SOMEONE GOIN THAT FAST, BUT SURELY IT AIN'T YOUR DUMBASS!!!!!! :evil: WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE DRIVES A HORNET ANYWAY! HOW BOUT YOU LEAVE THIS SITE AND GO BACK TO SURFIN THE NET FOR NAKED MEN YOU FAGGOT FUCK !!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
listen up ass hole look in july 2005 issue of hot rod you"ll see the hornet draggin it's ass past the 330', on radials. or check out www. brownhornet racing. com you all will see I aint talkin no SHIT! :party

·
Registered
216 Posts
Who the phuck are the both of you? :WGAF :smt005 :smt015

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
brownhornet69 said:
I ain't heard of no mr. wonderful, what gives you the right to pick on my buddy billy like that! That's a bunch of bullshit any way billy plays by the rules, sounds to me like you got a hoopty ass car that can't hang with MR. Glidden. come back when you got a real car Mr. wonderful!
...Hornet,
Tim is okay, but sometomes he be hang'in with your buddy Rizzo :shock:

·
Registered
33 Posts
DEAR MR HORNET,I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT WHEN THE HELL DID I BASH BILLY G I WAS STICKING UP FOR HIM YOU MORON!WHO AM I DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE IM NOT IN THE BUSSINESS OF TRYING TO IMPRESS (WANNA A BEES)LIKE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE NEXT TIME YOU WANNA SPOUT OFF ABOUT SOMETHING YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT ,THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU PIE HOLE!!!!!IF BEEN RACING BEFORE YOU WERE SUCKIN ON YOUR MAMAS TITYS!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Mr. Wonderful said:
DEAR MR HORNET,I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT WHEN THE HELL DID I BASH BILLY G I WAS STICKING UP FOR HIM YOU MORON!WHO AM I DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE IM NOT IN THE BUSSINESS OF TRYING TO IMPRESS (WANNA A BEES)LIKE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE NEXT TIME YOU WANNA SPOUT OFF ABOUT SOMETHING YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT ,THINK BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU PIE HOLE!!!!!IF BEEN RACING BEFORE YOU WERE SUCKIN ON YOUR MAMAS TITYS!
:shock: I LOVE THIS PHUCKIN SITE :smt005 :smt005

1 - 20 of 22 Posts