Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone knows who does the machine work for summit on their trick flow heads? I got a chance to get a pair of 205 cnc ports I was going to go with a set of TEA ported heads but the summit 205 cnc are used with fresh springs and all for 1300 are they worth getting or just get the TEA heads.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
I would think it would be trick flow.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I've seen on TEA's website that they advertise that the cnc trick flow heads are done by TEA, so I wouldn't see why not the Summit heads also.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is what I thought that TEA ports trick flow heads for summit but I didn't knwo summit owned TEA

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
Does anyone knows who does the machine work for summit on their trick flow heads? I got a chance to get a pair of 205 cnc ports I was going to go with a set of TEA ported heads but the summit 205 cnc are used with fresh springs and all for 1300 are they worth getting or just get the TEA heads.
they would be pretty much the same some , depending on which ones from TEA might have a bigger higher flowing exh port ,but same intake port and chamber.
From TrickFlow cnc you only get the small cnc ported exh port. from TEA same intake port and chamber and then either same smallish exh port or a larger exh port can be had too.

call Charlie @ TEA. www.totalengineairflow.com

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
TEA and trick flow are in the same building. Use the same 5 or maybe it's 6 cnc machines. You can get more custom touches done through TEA, but essentially it's all the same stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts