Make my day!!!

·
having fun
31,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
onenastynotch

bwahahhahaahha

ok thanks,i feel better hahahahahahaha

the thought of him is enough to make anyone feel better about themselves INSTANTLY!!!

lolhahaha

amazngly my blood pressure feels lower already,lol

onenastyhahahaha

·
having fun
31,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
exactly. i'm completely numb now, nothing you say could possibly piss me off. so that could work for you or against you, depending on your motivation for all this. lol

well then stop being such a fucken pussy about shit!!

nah see i just dont feel it---i cant kick a man when hes down

but maby if you werent such a girlie man it would be easier!!

·
having fun
31,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
motivation,family!!

issue-quick summary-cant please your whole family all at once

godforbid you make plans to travel for a few days and everyone gets mad that they cant see you for a day or 2-and give ya the guilt trip over seeing the nephews and nieces

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
motivation,family!!

issue-quick summary-cant please your whole family all at once

godforbid you make plans to travel for a few days and everyone gets mad that they cant see you for a day or 2-and give ya the guilt trip over seeing the nephews and nieces
i go through that constantly. i love those people, but no one told them they had to scatter to the four corners of the fucking world. sorry, this is your rant thread, i'll go start my own. wait, no, maybe instead i'll just go get shitfaced at the titty bar. yeah, that sounds good......:p

·
having fun
31,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i go through that constantly. i love those people, but no one told them they had to scatter to the four corners of the fucking world. sorry, this is your rant thread, i'll go start my own. wait, no, maybe instead i'll just go get shitfaced at the titty bar. yeah, that sounds good......:p

they all wanna give me shit over whats supposed to be a quick visit for a few days-let em all visit me at once and see what it takes to travel in florida--just to get to the fucken airport to go to hell nyc

i gotta get a ride both ways back and forth from airports that are NOT anywhere near me-gas up someone elses car to do so--then fly into a shitty airport in queens-only salvation i have is a good buddy{practically a brother} of mine leaves his 5liter sn95 h/c/i convertible for me at the airport to drive home-that always makes me enjoy the ride--and then im sutck in traffic in a hotrod with no a/c in july

yeah ups and downs-let em just fucken come see me instead-rent cars-get hotels because i have no guest room right now,and then they can sweat it the fuck out in florida heat theyve never felt before-go home sunburnt and bitchin about it-

right now my sis ands gndpa are the only ones really worth putting this effort forth for

yeah theres always mom but her house is on the market and godforbid im around while someone may POSSIBLY come view and overpriced large house in ny thatll probobly be on the market for a decade anyway

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
they all wanna give me shit over whats supposed to be a quick visit for a few days-let em all visit me at once and see what it takes to travel in florida--just to get to the fucken airport to go to hell nyc

i gotta get a ride both ways back and forth from airports that are NOT anywhere near me-gas up someone elses car to do so--then fly into a shitty airport in queens-only salvation i have is a good buddy{practically a brother} of mine leaves his 5liter sn95 h/c/i convertible for me at the airport to drive home-that always makes me enjoy the ride--and then im sutck in traffic in a hotrod with no a/c in july

yeah ups and downs-let em just fucken come see me instead-rent cars-get hotels because i have no guest room right now,and then they can sweat it the fuck out in florida heat theyve never felt before-go home sunburnt and bitchin about it-

right now my sis ands gndpa are the only ones really worth putting this effort forth for

yeah theres always mom but her house is on the market and godforbid im around while someone may POSSIBLY come view and overpriced large house in ny thatll probobly be on the market for a decade anyway
seems to me you might wanna join me at the titty bar bro. first round is on me!:)

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
It's one of the truly freakish things of nature....tatty's can fix so many things yet can fugger up so many things as well. :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts