Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Butch
8,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris or anyone else how can CNC machine small parts? Looking to take a Victor Jr and a spacer, have the spacer CNC machined for a slip fit with a 4150 shear plate. Its useless to do it to the intake for the application (388cid), so I thought do it with the spacer plus if you ever go back to no shear plate it allows the option of have the intake's plenum unmodified other than porting

I'm thinking about starting with a blank 2" spacer from my supplier and a MagnaFuel shear plate (Anti-Reversion plate they call it)

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
If you did your homework on the intake ports, and the camshaft, you shouldn't need one........:p

·
SBF TTFMF
4,514 Posts
I've seen chris said if there isn't a part out there that he likes/fits his needs, he models one up and has it CNC'ed.....Not sure if he'll be willing to help out though.

·
Butch
8,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you did your homework on the intake ports, and the camshaft, you shouldn't need one........:p
Its not for the 327 dip shit. I don't even know if it will make more power on the application we are working with. I have never had any gains with those Super Suckers

·
I like IceCream
11,029 Posts
Its not for the 327 dip shit. I don't even know if it will make more power on the application we are working with. I have never had any gains with those Super Suckers
You are a "Super Sucker"........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts