Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
pist'n Broke
20,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who bought tickets to the super bowl and can't go because of weather.....:smt076:smt076:smt076

just heard on the local radio station that there will be alot of emty seats...

·
Just a Mean Ol' Phucker
21,399 Posts
you should go, tickets are only 3000-10000$$$$ depending where u wan't to sit...:supz::supz::supz: damn i could build a nice car for that...
Thats why I'm not going! I spent a phuckin fortune on my slow ass piece o shit this winter.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
This is really sad...
If I break down my satelite monthly bill for that 4 or 5 hour period, tomorrow nite, it works out to be about $2.00 for me and as many as 15 or so guests to watch it on the Big Screen, less than 20 ft from the fridge that is full of beer, and 30ft from 2 bathrooms.. The grill, with all the Ribs, and Wings, is 20ft out the back door..
For all the hassle that's involved to attend one of these, I personally, wouldn't get up out of the "Electric" chair to go, even if I had first class plane tickets, Limo rides, and all the seats I wanted in Jerry Jones's personal Suite, to watch the game.....
I've been to these types of events, in person, and compared to live television, it just aint worth it..
I will, however, bet on the game... From the comfort of my big office chair, and ProMod Keyboard...

·
pist'n Broke
20,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
This is really sad...
If I break down my satelite monthly bill for that 4 or 5 hour period, tomorrow nite, it works out to be about $2.00 for me and as many as 15 or so guests to watch it on the Big Screen, less than 20 ft from the fridge that is full of beer, and 30ft from 2 bathrooms.. The grill, with all the Ribs, and Wings, is 20ft out the back door..
For all the hassle that's involved to attend one of these, I personally, wouldn't get up out of the "Electric" chair to go, even if I had first class plane tickets, Limo rides, and all the seats I wanted in Jerry Jones's personal Suite, to watch the game.....
I've been to these types of events, in person, and compared to live television, it just aint worth it..
I will, however, bet on the game... From the comfort of my big office chair, and ProMod Keyboard...
yep i agree... except my bathroom fridge and grill are closer...:smt082:smt082

can't beat the comfort from home..

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
the gf always wants to take me to a nascar race. i said i dont wanna pay hundreads for tickits. 6 doller a beer. wait in line at bathroom and then wait hrs to get back home

·
pist'n Broke
20,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the gf always wants to take me to a nascar race. i said i dont wanna pay hundreads for tickits. 6 doller a beer. wait in line at bathroom and then wait hrs to get back home
around here u can get good deal on tickets,u can take coolers and they have plenty of bathrooms....i also know where to park, i live 20 mins from charlotte motor speedway and getting out the longest it took me to get home is 45 mins...

sounds like your girlfriend likes nascar take her, she might rock your world when u get home... or maybe in the parking lot...:-D

just call the box office they always have deals... we go free more than anything i always know someone with extra free tickets (decent seats to) i also know some one in the box office....:supz:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and will assure everyone the roads are ok today and will be tomorrow as well. Not sure about the rest of the area though.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
If I could go for free, the only reason I might would be the chance at getting to slap the shit out of Jerry Jones.

·
pist'n Broke
20,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I could go for free, the only reason I might would be the chance at getting to slap the shit out of Jerry Jones.
i would rather slap his wife, we used to do some work at there house and that crazy bitch would come out and run us off.... this was sceduled work but if she decided she didn't want you there you had to leave....

as for jerry i have never met him personally, but i have a feeling if i did i would probably feel the same....i bet he is throwing a fit about the weather affecting his stadium being packed tomorrow....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts