Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
I work with a bunch of illegal's, on the border with Mexico.

It sucks because they won't get any of the money.

They deserve to get money too. They work here in the states. But I guess because they have not paid taxes, they may not get a check :( I find this odd because many of them get food stamps ( debit card or food card) and other government support. So they deserve to also get a check. I think the Illegals that work here deserve a check more than any homeless American. Most homeless elect to not work and thus live on the streets. Don't get me wrong, the homeless should get something, like a phone.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Are you serious? They aren't paying taxes. Homeless people are here legally. Their parents and grandparents paid taxes fought for our freedom. Some of them have mental problems. Nasty dirty illegal dirty Mexicans can go back to their country.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Pull your heads out of your asses. It's not "trump money", it's not "congress money", it's not "federal money", it's not even "tax payer money", the government does not make any money. It's borrowed money that we will be paying with interest. All because people can not live within their means and save for a rainy day.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

They deserve to get money too. They work here in the states. But I guess because they have not paid taxes, they may not get a check :( I find this odd because many of them get food stamps ( debit card or food card) and other government support. So they deserve to also get a check. I think the Illegals that work here deserve a check more than any homeless American. Most homeless elect to not work and thus live on the streets. Don't get me wrong, the homeless should get something, like a phone.
Hope this is some kind of sick joke.

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
me, me, me, I put all my profits into a self managed 401 then do a match and have zero taxable income. We live on the wifes salary. I actually got a refund of 7k last year. Screwed up this year owed $450 federal.
Need a great tax guy. 57k deposit 24k match.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
As usual, I don't qualify for the freebees. I have a brain and I work to hard, so I'm punished for working hard while the shlepps are rewarded.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts

Are you on crack?? They do not pay taxes so why should they get anything?? If you do not contribute to the country why should you get help. All money spent should go only to tax paying CITIZENS!! If we keep giving to them they will keep taking. And before you say anything I know some illegals and they are decent people, they would be good people if they actually tried to be legal citizens.

·
LS Powah!
10,400 Posts
Funny how people always want a smaller government until they hear that the government will send them money and all of the sudden they are Bernie fans.

·
Registered
8,647 Posts

Go drink some bleach

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Apparently I will be.

I think I will get the full $1200 but I was right below making $75k last year.

I'm a DOD IT contractor. The contract I was working on ended. I have been unemployed since then. Been looking for work diligently but have not had success. That means I'll be getting the extra $600 weekly.

Honestly, I'd rather just have a job.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
It is not Trump Money.

It is Rona Cash.

Use it in a sentence: Gonna get me some rimz with my Rona Cash.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts