Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Aviation Section
23,800 Posts
You could schedule a vacation to any McDonalds drive-thru , maybe even an Arby's.
Arby's has a great drive through style fish now, I highly recommend, much better then Mickey D! I still like their Roast Beef with the Horsey Sauce
but the older I get the less salt taste I like and it is a little salty. Dave

·
Wart Remover
2,419 Posts
You could schedule a vacation to any McDonalds drive-thru , maybe even an Arby's.
Maybe if you in Ballerville or Richniggaton!

Shit, we only have a fucking Krystal and a Church's Chicken. Given that they're both right near an elementary school, the conditions of my parole means I'll just be dreaming of a fast food vacation!

·
Registered
31,380 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Better skip
Arby's has a great drive through style fish now, I highly recommend, much better then Mickey D! I still like their Roast Beef with the Horsey Sauce
but the older I get the less salt taste I like and it is a little salty. Dave
The "horsey sauce" if it's too salty for you !!!!

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Bill for my credit card with truck tires and scooter parts should be about that time. Told my wife she could have half what's left after we put tires on her ride.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Funny how people always want a smaller government until they hear that the government will send them money and all of the sudden they are Bernie fans.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I don't think I even qualify for any money. Make over $130k and my kids are 3, 19 and 21 that are still at home.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
14,486 Posts
Looks like $ 930 back for me.

The tow truck needs some new 10 ply tires.

I first thought about showing the local crack whores around here a good time, but then I thought hard about it and decided I did not want to risk getting a blowout while towing this year.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts