Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Trumps money? It’s not Trumps money. It’s Taxpayers money that the Dims in Washington have trouble returning to taxpayers in times of need.

·
Former RJ instigator
38,995 Posts
I got 5 adults riding my coat tail I sure as fuck could use it but I probably won't. :(

·
Former RJ instigator
38,995 Posts
My grass cutting career put me on the NO Trump bucks list. I truly hope whoever gets my share needs it and spends it wisely.
Hey now, don't be knocking us blue collar grass cutters, my wife and I cut grass on the side for extra coins, under the table of course, it paid for our two vacations last year.

·
Registered
27,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hey now, don't be knocking us blue collar grass cutters, my wife and I cut grass on the side for extra coins, under the table of course, it paid for our two vacations last year.
Not knocking at all brother. Any man that works is good in my book.

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
Will there be any vacations this year with all this Corona Virus shit going on?

·
Former RJ instigator
38,995 Posts
Will there be any vacations this year with all this Corona Virus shit going on?
Well, we already cancelled our wedding anniversary trip coming up in April, so there's that, and we usually go somewhere on her birthday in June, I guess we will have to see on that one, if nothing else we'll just bank the money and wait it out, or die.

·
Registered
16,953 Posts
Well, we already cancelled our wedding anniversary trip coming up in April, so there's that, and we usually go somewhere on her birthday in June, I guess we will have to see on that one, if nothing else we'll just bank the money and wait it out, or die.
My buddy was supposed to go to South Carolina this week with his young son[11 or 12] for his spring break he had to cancel that,they were supposed to drive across to a island and the island was also closed!!

·
Former RJ instigator
38,995 Posts
My buddy was supposed to go to South Carolina this week with his young son[11 or 12] for his spring break he had to cancel that,they were supposed to drive across to a island and the island was also closed!!
Yup, everything is fucking closed, but the grocery & liquor stores, good times, drink up.

·
Busy being a cunt
29,201 Posts
No Trump money here bro :(

Just like the rest of the world, during these times deadbeats and rich cunts will make out like bandits..........Honest hard working cunts will just receive a bill at the end.

·
Registered
302 Posts
If it's the $150k for two, I'll just slide under that number. I might put that into some projects at the house, or just dump it into my IRA.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Daughters college graduation got cancelled or postponed for now. She got her Masters Degree in four years. Just missed getting to pick up her grad cap so no pics for now either. Told her its the piece of paper that matters and we can always photoshop her sisters grad pics!

·
Wart Remover
2,419 Posts
Anyone want to pitch in and make AG an offer on this shitheap?
I've sent probably 10 emails to different people at VerticalScope over the last 2 months. Specifically, inquiring about purchasing the site. Not one single response!

FWIW, I will be getting muh Trump moneez!

I've never had a big screen TV, so I'll probably get one of these 70" flat screen jobs. The rest will be divided amongst an electric de-thatcher, some deck paint, and hopefully a hot hand on a C-Lo roll with the boys down the way. "Clickety Clickety Clack! The Great White Hope is back!"

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
15,808 Posts
Plenty of cheap cruises at the moment ;)

41 - 60 of 94 Posts