Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18,521 Posts
So once again Some Hollywood Liberal is attacking Baron Trump, What a pussy to attack a kid who has nothing to do with any of this. Never has attacking the Presidents kids been a thing until Trump won the election, since then it has been no holds barred.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,623 Posts
What a has been loser

·
Registered
15,703 Posts
another washed up actor trying to find a moment of fame cause he aged to bad to get another movie/ tv role. If he has any luck his snowflake ass will melt away before his looks deteriorate any further.

·
Registered
15,703 Posts
Who is he?
played in a few movies. Also on a few episodes of the TV show "Friends" he was the NYC detective that the character "Phoebe Buffay " dated after she found his police badge on the street. Also on " the Big Bang Theory " for 1 show. He sold Sheldon and Leonard helium out of the back of a van. Mike Rapaport is his name

·
Registered
7,733 Posts
played in a few movies. Also on a few episodes of the TV show "Friends" he was the NYC detective that the character "Phoebe Buffay " dated after she found his police badge on the street. Mike Rapaport is his name
That would explain why I never heard of him.Dont watch much television.Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Looks as if all those salty liberal tears have given him the "puffy pussy look" WE all recognize as severe TDS.

This is one cunt that I would gladly like to put to sleep. Just nappy time...

:geek:

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Smells like free advertising, self promotion to me ....after all he's an actor and comedian.

Using social media and the tried and true: in your face attack mode I'm so angry I'm spitting nails, complete with insults and profanity
covering a hot / trending topic for the maximum triggered emotional response. (if he did a calm thank you, great job Mr. Prez...it wouldnt be three pages on here).

Then, he swung for the fence by mentioning Prez. Trumps youngest (by name) in there.....which, imo is about as lame and revolting as it gets.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts