Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Titanium Member
12,289 Posts
Sounds like she has zero self worth.
Im ashamed she was born white too.
Maybe if she laid off of the drugs and blow jobs,shed be in a better place mentally.

·
Registered
780 Posts
My back, wore out knees and hips, and just daily pain from 30 plus years of a grueling job, raising 4 kids, the last 12 years raising them by myself,chin deep in debt doing all of it and scraping by making every payment, living in a crappy house thats almost mine,,,,,,

All that says kiss my privileged white ass,,, what little bit we have on this earth ive brooken my back to get, noones given me one damn thing because im "white"

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,746 Posts
The White Race dont want that dumb bitch anyways!

G

·
Wreck America and start a civil war, thats the democrat party in 2019
Yes, the democrats know nothing of a nuclear family, values, integrity, honor, respectability. Anything that would be considered a human trait! Let them start a civil war again, they will die by the sword yet again!

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
HAHAHA. I have been privileged to get up every fucking morning every day of my life to go to jobs i have hated over the years in order to eat, feed and shelter a Family and survive. I am privileged to pay fucking taxes to 3 levels of corrupt Government's, and loan shark rates to the banks and mortgage companies in order to keep a roof over my head.

Yeah i am fucking privileged alright.

·
Banned
119,183 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
This is the BS the schools have brainwashed my daughter with, for the last 19 years. Grade school and on thru 2 colleges.
She has just earned her BSN and will be starting to work, later this month. I will let her work until Christmas and then ask her how privileged she feels.

I may not wait that long!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.