·
Registered
1,723 Posts

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
That’s a Republican myth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go flapjacks, with a link to back it up.
Not that you will educate yourself, because, like most liberals, you are willfully ignorant.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Yep, that's a guy. Liberalism is a F'ed up disease.
Oh God! I take it back, I don’t want to see it’s tits! I don’t mind a women having flapjacks, but, hairy flapjacks are out of the question! Gross, another mental patient escaped from the asylum.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
So much for that the Republicans are the party of tolerance

I do not tolerate mental abuse by society. You are a roaming mental patient "Joan". You came here to cause pain to others. You misrepresent yourself with a lie that you a woman, when in fact you were born a man. I do not want children anywhere fucking near you. You can fuck of "dude". You are a lie to the world and yourself. I would never utter one bad word to you in society, but YOU came here to bash my ideals. YOU knew what was coming, and still you are here to only hurt others. Fuck of you pretend human.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do you think Biden is truly a viable candidate?
No , I don’t like him . He suffers from the same thing as Hillary . Neither one inspires. I was one of the first people to vote on primary day It was a privilege to vote for Bernie, voting for Biden feels more like a chore.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
So much for that the Republicans are the party of tolerance

You can't even be honest with yourself that you're a dude....... how the fuck are we supposed to take you seriously?

If the left is so tolerant then why are they banning and sensoring so many things?

I'll wait.....

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
No , I don’t like him . He suffers from the same thing as Hillary . Neither one inspires. I was one of the first people to vote on primary day It was a privilege to vote for Bernie, voting for Biden feels more like a chore.

Seek mental help. Seriously.

381 - 400 of 629 Posts