Yellow Bullet Forums banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
T/S 368E
28,884 Posts

I'm still missing what the hell is happening in this entire situation!!!
How is the POS animal not arrested 1st!!!
She threaten bodily harm, and committed a hate crime.
Then she impeded someone from going where they wanted.
she also physically attacked a pregnant women's personal space.

If I walked up to a pregnant black lady and said "don't even look at me or I will beat your nigger ass"
That is 100% a hate crime & threat of violence.

Where is some one in charge above this local loser, like a county or state guy to file charges and have the animal dragged away in cuffs!!!
Isn't there someone with normal intelligence & balls watching this and doing the right thing????

What a POS pussy ass country we have become when normal intelligence is ignored,
because everyone is scared to death of a POS animal!!!

That animal should be arrested, that thing initiated, continued, and refused to diffuse a non issue so she could get a video tape!!!
AGAIN, proving she committed multiple crimes!!

·
Registered
131 Posts

I'm still missing what the hell is happening in this entire situation!!!
How is the POS animal not arrested 1st!!!
She threaten bodily harm, and committed a hate crime.
Then she impeded someone from going where they wanted.
she also physically attacked a pregnant women's personal space.

If I walked up to a pregnant black lady and said "don't even look at me or I will beat your nigger ass"
That is 100% a hate crime & threat of violence.

Where is some one in charge above this local loser, like a county or state guy to file charges and have the animal dragged away in cuffs!!!
Isn't there someone with normal intelligence & balls watching this and doing the right thing????

What a POS pussy ass country we have become when normal intelligence is ignored,
because everyone is scared to death of a POS animal!!!

That animal should be arrested, that thing initiated, continued, and refused to diffuse a non issue so she could get a video tape!!!
AGAIN, proving she committed multiple crimes!!

POST OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!! (y) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
27,542 Posts

What the frick kind of government official arrests the couple being attacked???
The animal threatened the husband, she got in the face, well within striking distance of a pregnant women.
Then got in the way of them leaving the situation!!!!

You are one POS loser if you think the couple didn't do exactly what they should have.
They tried to ignore, they tried to speak calmly, they tried to leave.
You are one unqualified loser for arresting that couple!!!!

But, you keep forgetting, you can’t do that against a BLM volunteer. Where ya been? They can crash in your car windows, drag you out, and beat you, but don’t run them over, or God forbid, pull out a firearm. Now, reverse roles, and all is good.

·
T/S 368E
28,884 Posts

EXACTLY, why in the frick are these pussy ass politicians, attorney generals etc etc enabling this lunacy???
That POS animal committed a crime, hell multiple crimes and then when a frigging pregnant lady is scared for her baby,
a living human being!!! and forced to protect herself, after the husband is also threatened, THEY both get arrested???

On another subject, I've been saying for years, where in the frick is the modern KKK & POS animal hating militia at???
They are watching all this happen and haven't done a damn thing??
I've been shocked for many years there hasn't been a HUGE purge of these animals.
I thought for sure when obama was elected those guys would start cleaning out the ghettos,
or at least purge their own states/areas of the animals causing most of the issues.

The militias we know are well armed & trained and would go through and wipe the floor with the animals that shoot 72 and only kill 14.

It would be the best thing to happen to the black community.
Weed out the POS criminals hanging around the streets up to no good at 0300,
and allow the hard working contributing members of their society the peace they deserve!!!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
This poor bastard's in jail for many decades... He should have just been a man and allow them to pound his car into scrap metal and never wheeled out of that melee.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts

EXACTLY, why in the frick are these pussy ass politicians, attorney generals etc etc enabling this lunacy???
That POS animal committed a crime, hell multiple crimes and then when a frigging pregnant lady is scared for her baby,
a living human being!!! and forced to protect herself, after the husband is also threatened, THEY both get arrested???

On another subject, I've been saying for years, where in the frick is the modern KKK & POS animal hating militia at???
They are watching all this happen and haven't done a damn thing??
I've been shocked for many years there hasn't been a HUGE purge of these animals.
I thought for sure when obama was elected those guys would start cleaning out the ghettos,
or at least purge their own states/areas of the animals causing most of the issues.

The militias we know are well armed & trained and would go through and wipe the floor with the animals that shoot 72 and only kill 14.

It would be the best thing to happen to the black community.
Weed out the POS criminals hanging around the streets up to no good at 0300,
and allow the hard working contributing members of their society the peace they deserve!!!

The KKK really missed an opportunity for 8 years to shine.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts