Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i left pretty early last night, i heard lee asking for tag numbers for a white 300 , also saw a half dozen or so cop cars as i was leaving, anyone know what happened?

·
Registered
680 Posts
There was a fight between a short black kid and his girlfriend against some white people. The official tried to break it up and got hit. They tried to stop him before he left but the short black kid in the 300 hit someone with the 300 on the way out of the gate. Everyone was throwing beer bottles at the car as he fled out the gate

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
There was a fight between a short black kid and his girlfriend against some white people. The official tried to break it up and got hit. They tried to stop him before he left but the short black kid in the 300 hit someone with the 300 on the way out of the gate. Everyone was throwing beer bottles at the car as he fled out the gate
not what i heard at all...
Black kid was rubbing his dick to a little white girl in public
people told him to stop
He came back with brass knuckles and hit the people who told him to stop starting a fight.
Halsey and the starter with a goatee went overthere. Punches where thrown and said black kid jumped in his 300 and hit 3-4 people, (including a little kid) and hit 5 or 6 cars and left.

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
Was the person hit ok?

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
people told him to stop
He came back with brass knuckles and hit the people who told him to stop starting a fight.
Halsey and the starter with a goatee went overthere. Punches where thrown and said black kid jumped in his 300 and hit 3-4 people, (including a little kid) and hit 5 or 6 cars and left.
OMG , I hope nobody was badly hurt. Damn

·
Registered
680 Posts
The person that got hit by the car went up over the hood and was not run over appeared ok. The official that got punched was the gray haired guy with the beard that kicks everyone off the starting line and has a large stomach

·
Registered
680 Posts
people told him to stop
I only saw part of it which was what happened near the tower. Halsey chased after the kid once he was notified of what happened but the 300 flew out of the gate I only saw the fight start and the car fly by I wasnt told about kids being hit.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts