Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 4 months ago I got back in touch with an ex girlfriend of me. Its been 15 years since we split up, I was the reason for the breakup. It started as small talk and catching up on our lives. Well, she texts me and calls me daily. Shes been over to the house a few times and things got well, we've been catching up. What the hell does she want? We're both single and she keeps telling me that we're just friends. I don't know what the hell to think...

She even got me a few xmas gifts. Kinda made me feel like a shitheel. I didnt get her anything.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,536 Posts
NON COMPLICATED SEX

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,538 Posts
Only thing hornier than a man is a woman. Trust me. Drop your dick on the counter and watch her drool. Enjoy!!!
Yup...This is a time of "When in doubt, whip it out" will actually work.

Just drop that dick in her hand and everything will be fine.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Shit you're living every mans dream.No strings attached ass is the best their is.I would use porctection because she might be looking for a baby daddy and the wallet that comes with it.

·
YB Word Crew
21,846 Posts
as much as it can be fun for now, be careful she doesn't have a cunning plan, unless you want to get back together, then go for it

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,536 Posts
as much as it can be fun for now, be careful she doesn't have a cunning plan, unless you want to get back together, then go for it
HEY NO OFFENSE....BUT.....IS CAMORA...YOU NAME?.......OR POSSIBLY ....DID YOU MIS-SPELL CAMARO?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
someone told me once if you think it wont work and its a situation in where youll get hurt in the end just walk away or be like the other guys on here jsut whip it out and see what happens

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Shit you're living every mans dream.No strings attached ass is the best their is.I would use porctection because she might be looking for a baby daddy and the wallet that comes with it.
Damn that is ugly.I need to slow down when I type.Believe it or not I do know how to spell.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
THEY ALL SAY THEY WANT TO BE FRIENDS.
Show no interest and be like you dont give a shit, play hard to get, guaranteed her pants will be down faster than yours can. trust me.
SHOW YOU DONT CARE!!

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Be carefull as that friends shit tends to backfire as soon as she thinks that you are ripe for the taking,,, yea they say that want NSA thing like you do to get you trapped then wham,,,,, try this tell here you are going out with another girl and see how she reacts if she is cool then you might be alright ,,

1 - 20 of 34 Posts