Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
King Shit Disturber
3,960 Posts
hey i have the same fan a over flow bottle..... does that mean i can do that too lol

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Think the rack went thru the oil pan as well as the parts you see on the track. Sucks. Tom's car is one of, if not the nicest cars you'll see at the track or anywhere. Too bad the driver is a nut. (j/k there buddy).

Craig

·
Registered
955 Posts
Tom's car is one of, if not the nicest cars you'll see at the track or anywhere.
Hardly but maybe in your neck of the woods!:rolleyes:

Nice car yes but obviously not put together very well with parts falling off after a wheels up launch that my ride does EVERY pass EVERY week, n/a weighing far more, with less power, a bolt-on suspension and off the footbrake!

·
Registered
7,854 Posts

Nice car yes but obviously not put together very well with parts falling off after a wheels up launch that my ride does EVERY pass EVERY week, n/a weighing far more, with less power, a bolt-on suspension and off the footbrake!
Awww fuck, here we go. I've seen more pics of your car than I care to and Toms is by far nicer, no doubt about it. Didn't you sell that 60 foot racing land barge anyway??

Craig

·
Registered
473 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments guys! It went 1.29 on the rears that time. I had to lift, it was going to get into bad trouble soon as all the power came in. I think I had underestimated the track to say the least.

71Monte nice pictures thanks again!

Footfag take your big ass mouth put in your slow ass car and drive it off a cliff.

Oh by the way Scott with the 65 Chevelle was at the NMCA the same weekend. Why didn’t you show your punk ass face to race him? We all know the answer to that! You are a coward ass piece of shit with a red Chevelle that has never done anything but talked about himself.

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice car yes but obviously not put together very well with parts falling off after a wheels up launch that my ride does EVERY pass EVERY week, n/a weighing far more, with less power, a bolt-on suspension and off the footbrake![/quote]
NOBODY CARES! GO AWAY!!!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Oh by the way Scott with the 65 Chevelle was at the NMCA the same weekend. Why didn’t you show your punk ass face to race him? We all know the answer to that! You are a coward ass piece of shit with a red Chevelle that has never done anything but talked about himself.
and I was in Virgina at MotorMile Dragway on Sunday 8/31 bracket racing for $10K, why didn't scott show up...WE all know the answer to that!:p

·
Registered
9,850 Posts

trim a second off your ET then start slinging at these guys !!!!:smt100

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Yep, i like his signature. Why does it always have to be deep staged and restricted.
YOU HAVE A 9 SEC CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
YOU HAVE A 9 SEC CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably had a tail wind.....(9.89 is just barely in the nines.) Anyone seen it run lately? How about a witness to verify it really runs that.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts