Yellow Bullet Forums banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
NSW/Sydney next to be locked down again?

Aaaand there it is...

Dr Bartone said abiding by the guidelines and measures which saw the nation through the first wave was the best way Australians could go about fighting the spread of the deadly virus while awaiting a possible vaccine.

“Regardless of the development and time frame of the vaccine, we’re going to have to learn to live with COVID-19 in our community for many, many months and perhaps the best part of a year or more before the whole community can be immunised against COVID-19,” he said.

“We’ve got to learn to live with the virus, respect its virulence, its power, its sneakiness, and never forget those key measures and guidelines which have gotten us through the first wave.”

·
Banksters Paradise
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
WTF! Australia is not even allowing out overseas citizens. This is a violation of the international human rights act. This shit needs to go viral. We've been jailed in

Several comments to above article...

Lynn Easterling
I am a permanent resident and UK citizen. I am horrified to find myself locked in this country. I normally spend part of every year in Europe with my family, elderly parent and friends. I am becoming more and more desperate by the day and feeling that the meaning in my life is being drained ot of me. My adult children live here so I cant just up and leave permanently. I have applied for an exemption to travel but didnt even get a response. I am growing to hate this country and everything it stands for.
Like · Reply · 8 · 1d

Steven John Hassall
Lynn, I have had exactly the same experience. The Dept of Home Affairs have been extraordinarily unhelpful. I am convinced that the restriction on international departures would not stand-up in a court of law.
Like · Reply · 1d

·
Banksters Paradise
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Lisa Hodgetts
Thanks for the article. I'm a dual citizen and have been told a firm no about travel. Most don't want to go overseas at the moment on a jolly but for employment, health, to see family or sick relatives. You should not need to ask for permission. Treat people like informed citizens.
Like · Reply · 10 · 1d

Robert Jones
Brilliant article. I am a UK citizen (but Australian permanent resident) and I have been banned from leaving Australia since late March with no end date in sight.
Like · Reply · 11 · 1d

Brad Dalton

I have an exemption but the problem is there's no flights because Scott Morrison has done a deal with the airlines and banned all flights by Australian airlines.
Like · Reply · 4 · 1d

·
Banksters Paradise
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
JOB WELL DONE EVY AND ASSOCIATES
CONGRATS
YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELVES THIS TIME

THEY WON'T FORGET , MOST OF EM ARE TOO DEAF DUMB AND BLIND TO SEE THE REALITY THAT YOUR 2 PARTY POLITICS IS FAKE

Y'ALL WIN ! AUSTRALIA AT LEAST - YOU MANAGED TO IMPLEMENT YOUR ORWELLIAN DREAM.. VACCINES FOR EVERYONE AND CASHLESS COMING TO THE ONE OFF JAIL ISLAND NEAR YOU

·
Banksters Paradise
7,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #176

·
Registered
12,899 Posts
One of my customers has been trapped in NZ for the last 4 months, had to renew his fkn visa LOL.
Madness.
Took Mum shopping yesterday and now I HAVE to wear a mask....but I can go to the pub and the swimming baths and its ...meh, no biggie, WTF!

161 - 177 of 177 Posts