Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear one guy crying in the stall next to me that he is to fat to wipe his own ass. Then a very loud man who was brushing his teeth after working the last row of the truck stop last night offers his help.Then after a couple minutes of shuffling around I hear what sounds like someone beating a chuck roast with a spoon and sounds of soft squealing. I wipe twice and after washing my hands heading out of wash room I notice under the stall door 4 feet all facing the same way.
After careful consideration I decided to pass on the pot roast buffet special at the truck stop.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Damn, that could have been right before I got there. I saw a huge fat guy walking out of place as I was walking in. Then passed some dude that had a frightened look on his face just outside the bathroom, was that you? Was gonna ask what was wrong, but I had to shit so bad I couldn't stop.

·
In Glock I Trust
6,807 Posts
Sick mutha fuckers out there yall.

·
6,830 Posts
fixed....

Ya gotta be ****-curious to even start a thread like this, take that shit to the Rogan board.

Says the guy that clicked on it.

Damn, it ain't like it was titled watch unicorns and fairies, safe for kids.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Y'all need JESUS! :)

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
IS THAT WHAT ALL THAT NOISE WAS ? KINDA HARD TO TAKE A SHOWER WHEN YOU HEAR GROWN MEN SQUEALING LIKE PIGS !!! .... AND LETS NOT FOTGET ABOUT THE STENCH ......HOLY SHIT SOME OF YOU M'FERS AIN'T RIGHT !!

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn, that could have been right before I got there. I saw a huge fat guy walking out of place as I was walking in. Then passed some dude that had a frightened look on his face just outside the bathroom, was that you? Was gonna ask what was wrong, but I had to shit so bad I couldn't stop.
That was the mirror you walked past dumb ass.

·
6,830 Posts

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Double dump bump.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts