Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
49,832 Posts
Doesn't cecil run 1/8 mile for DR ? I haven't been in years.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I believe it's $3,500 to win and it's 1/8th mile. Who's in from Florida? No excuses about rules and not being legal...
None of them. All talk Cecil has a killer series with a great group of racers. One of the very best run events around.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
8 Ball did race at 1320X in Rockingham, NC, broke the ring and pinion after he was #1 qual.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Yet, you and the rest of the florida guys expect everyone from the north to drive to florida to "race off the trailer.":rolleyes:
Tony don't speak for all of them JG.

·
Team North Bitches!!!!
3,966 Posts
Hell they wont come North for anything. This is where the baddest guys are at on radials and winning races doing it. I am so sick of hearing about North Vs South because all it will be is North vs North when it all happens in the North. You southern racers have many chances to do it on our turf, MIR 1320X,Cecil and Shakedown. Dont make the North come south and whoop them asses. Hell #32 qualifier in radial last year in orlando(a northern racer) spanked wrens ass first rd. Bring It !!!!!!!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Hell they wont come North for anything. This is where the baddest guys are at on radials and winning races doing it. I am so sick of hearing about North Vs South because all it will be is North vs North when it all happens in the North. You southern racers have many chances to do it on our turf, MIR 1320X,Cecil and Shakedown. Dont make the North come south and whoop them asses. Hell #32 qualifier in radial last year in orlando(a northern racer) spanked wrens ass first rd. Bring It !!!!!!!
Damn I hate it when you sugar coat things! You got some pent up agression that needs a release!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I just hate to say this but for some reason I'm thinking it may not be a car from the north or the south but one from out west........texas or cali.

Boy this is going piss some people off!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
I just hate to say this but for some reason I'm thinking it may not be a car from the north or the south but one from out west........texas or cali.

Boy this is going piss some people off!
talking about our boy wolfe:p... in all honestly though we hope to be one of the top dogs in DR this time next year... just have to wait and see!!!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,239 Posts
you are so wrong..will stevenson was number 32 and he took out numeber 1 in the first rd..

yeah there is many chances for both south and north to race and in each playground..but no one is going..both have to much money in there back yards to really travel..

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Um .....I was #27 (NOT #32) In O-town,But yes Iam the one that TMK was talking about.
I could'nt believe I got around him!! My boyz that were with me said-the announcer was saying-It was a true David meets GOLIATH match-up!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts