Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to trade some parts for one of theses rifle. I only have about 550.00 in the parts.

Rifle # 1 is a, Browning A-Bolt Stalker in stainless w/composite stock. It has the the boss system and is chambered for 300WSM. The scope is a Nikon Bushmaster 6X18. The rifle has about 50 rounds down the tube, and I get a box of shells with it.

Rifle # 2 is built on a Mauser 98 CZ24 action. Douglas heavy sporter 26" barrel, Tinley trigger. Winchester style safety, walnut stock and a old school 4 power scope. The rifle is chambered for 9.3x62 and has had about a box of shells shot though it. Also I get 3 boxes of shells with it.

I know it all depends on what it would be used for. Out here in west TX, we have plenty deer and a lot of big hogs. We also have a new 1000yd shooting range I can go to. Also need to know which one will hold it's value.
Thanks Alan

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It was a little slow, a lot of AKs and ARs at good prices. There was a lot hi capacity clips for anything you could think of. And people just left them laying there. Everybody was buying 22s. I was leaning toward Browning, I don't think I need anything as big as the 9.3X62 cool gun though.
Thanks Alan

·
Registered
678 Posts
The Browning would be my choice, I just got 325wsm in blue with a BOSS a few months back the rifle was 759.00 alone. That was a steal. Have 2 other A-bolts 308 and a 300 win mag. They are both fine shooting and handling firearms. The light weight , boss system and composite stock are a winner in the field. The SS stalkers with boss system are going for over a grand (new in box). Jump on it, Make sure you use good rings and mounts. You won't be sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts