Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-1-injures-3-Connecticut-stabbing-frenzy.html

Man stabs four, killing one, after being mocked for his fart
Partygoer 'teased over his flatulence' kills one and injures three in stabbing frenzy
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 2:45 PM on 19th January 2011
Comments (23)
Add to My Stories
A 21-year-old man has been charged with knifing his friend to death and stabbing three others after he fled a party in fury because he was teased about his breaking wind.
Marc Higgins told police he was angry at being belittled and wanted to teach people that they shouldn't trifle with him, according to court documents in Hartford, Connecticut.
Police said Higgins got into an argument with another partygoer, Stacy Buccheri, who chastised him for being flatulent.

Bailed: Marc Higgins has been charged with stabbing Matthew Walton to death
Witnesses told officers that Buccheri had slapped Higgins, who smashed a beer bottle and then stormed out of the apartment.
He returned around 45 minutes later armed with three knives and began stabbing people indiscriminately on a porch.
Higgins, described by witnesses as being 'very drunk', allegedly stabbed 21-year-old Matthew Walton to death and injured Sandra Ranger, 18, David Klett, 19, and Tyler Basso, 18.
When police officers arrived they found Walton in a first-floor apartment badly wounded and unresponsive.
Ranger was suffering from serious stab wounds and was taken to Bristol Hospital, where Walton was pronounced dead.

Crime scene: The party took place at a house on High Street, Bristol, Connecticut
Police later learned that Klett and Basso had also been stabbed but went to the hospital on their own.
Ranger, Klett and Basso have all been released from hospital.
Higgins fled the crime scene but hours later turned himself in to police and confessed to the attacks.
Police said that during questioning Higgins referred to Walton as a friend and to Ranger as an acquaintance.
He told investigators that he didn't specifically target them and that they were simply the first people he saw when he returned to the party.
Higgins has been remanded in custody on a $2 million bail bond in the town of Bristol and a judge transferred his case to the Superior Court in nearby New Britain.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onnecticut-stabbing-frenzy.html#ixzz1BdVJWTAR

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Um....wow! I can't, yet I can, believe the stupid shit people do...................

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
What is wrong with people

·
Registered
29,448 Posts
Yep you have to watch out for the people who leave the party pissed. We had one guy try to run over a couple people after a small scuffle.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
see...it doesnt pay to bust ass..especially on the demented side.sorry for the people getting hurt and the loss

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
My old bosses son got into an altercation and got the shit beat out of him at a bar. The other kid waited till his friends showed up, they all went out back and when (bosses son) was unconscious, they beat his head off a parking block. They shattered all the bones in his face. The really sad part is that with all the other people standing around watching, no one stepped in to stop them.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
My old bosses son got into an altercation and got the shit beat out of him at a bar. The other kid waited till his friends showed up, they all went out back and when (bosses son) was unconscious, they beat his head off a parking block. They shattered all the bones in his face. The really sad part is that with all the other people standing around watching, no one stepped in to stop them.
Same thing happened to my wifes uncle back in 92.He damn near died and was hospitalized for a month.

About a year after the incident the ringleader had his head beat in with a bumper jack as he got out of his truck when he got home from a night of drinking.The cops never did find out who did it.;)
Last I heard the guy was wearing Depends and permanently disabled.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Damn I couldn't party with that crowd.I release butt air on a regular basis.Kinda like a blow off valve on a boosted car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts