Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
YB Managing Editor
50,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
post up some of these threats......... And if there are any, show your post that I replied to. I dont throw the first stone, I respond to it.........Post them up bitch boy.

Frankly I don't care enough to expend the effort. Plus I going to walk down the street to Scoreboards and get fucked up.

·
Registered
32,658 Posts
LMAOOOO

·
Aviation Section
24,842 Posts
I hate to see this shit! Dom and Dave #1 are both good people and Thrasher is above reproach. Please stop this before it gets out of control! Dave

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I hate to see this shit! Dom and Dave #1 are both good people and Thrasher is above reproach. Please stop this before it gets out of control! Dave
I am Sorry Dave , but today I did initiate it because I had not forgotten the previous dealings.

It’s all good now and GKS has shed some light on the context of the past thread , and his invitation to meet him at Quaker City.

I had another Race scheduled and couldn’t make it so I thought today might work, but it seems to be All Good now, I am over it.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Are you for fucking real ? You post this tough guy bullshit for a thread opener.

Which one of you bottom feeders is threatening my friend at Cecil today?
One of you fucks came into my friends pit thinking he was me and talkin shit today.
Are you that thin skinned you get all bent out of shape about shit we break balls about here? Grow up dude.
John Jr says you're probably a fucking liberal. LMAO
I guess he's with this car.

Then you puff up a little more wanting to go toe to toe with anyone.

Like I said I am not hiding. You want to run your mouth come see me at Cecil at the end of the month.,

And last you go full key board warrior douche bag because you got no balls to back up your big mouth.

Just remember I'm an old man and I do not fight. You raise your hand to me and I will smash your skull with a pipe wrench or anything within reach.
There is a solution, post on the internet like you are talking FTF. If you don't have anything to back up the jaw flapping don't flap it.

Grow the fuck up !

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
17,130 Posts
Well, Dave ain't no joke so I'm pretty sure this thread is.

·
Registered
32,658 Posts
Where is Steve?

81 - 100 of 118 Posts