Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
YB Managing Editor
50,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
...ah, man...don't go there. The ban hammer been awful twitchy, lately.

The guy has threatened me several times on this site over some shit I said 3 years ago.

I won't be threatened.

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,237 Posts
The guy has threatened me several times on this site over some shit I said 3 years ago.

I won't be threatened.
you could have let this go today and figured things out...instead started this thread like Billy Bad Ass.

good luck with the fallout.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
LMAO, Me running my mouth? Its you that the real world set in on do to your big mouth. You are the ass clown cunt who has people looking to meet you. Typical Connecticut Libtard deflecting the blame for your own actions/words. Who said I wont or anyone else wont have a pipe wrench too?

You follow me around and break my balls every chance you get and I never respond to your shit.

Enough. Either throw down or go away.

·
Registered
16,780 Posts

I won't be threatened.
when did I threaten you, you brought up the pipr wrench to my skull. Or is that more LIbtard selective memory.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
My steel ones are mainly dust collectors. An aluminum Rigid can take a 6' cheater pipe with no problem!

I finally bought a ProPress last year. I average at least 2 hours less on a boiler install now. Almost to easy. LOL

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,687 Posts
you could have let this go today and figured things out...instead started this thread like Billy Bad Ass.

good luck with the fallout.
Hey, I was rooting around for something yesterday in the race car parts room and came across a box with a bunch of VR1 and a full fire suit in it. That stuff went in a sale I had last year but nobody ever picked it up......;)

·
YB Managing Editor
50,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
LMAO, Me running my mouth? Its you that the real world set in on do to your big mouth. You are the ass clown cunt who has people looking to meet you. Typical Connecticut Libtard deflecting the blame for your own actions/words. Who said I wont or anyone else wont have a pipe wrench too?

i have several hanging near the back door of my van if you need one.

·
Senior Moment
6,854 Posts

I won't be threatened.
...ok, then. Just tryin' a little de-escalation. By all means, carry on.

·
Registered
16,780 Posts
Dude this is like a half a dozen times you've attacked me called me names and I have no idea who the fuck you are.

Give it a rest for Christs sake.
You made such a small impact on me I probably forgot the next day. LOL

But keep holding that grudge if you want.
You follow me around and break my balls every chance you get and I never respond to your shit.

Enough. Either throw down or go away.
I follow you around.......look at your post to me today in this thread......."dude its like 1/2 dozen times you attacked me" does 6 times sound like following you around? more Libtard lies. I dont follow you around, you started a thread and I opened it, how the fuck is that following you around? Go to your safe place snowflake.

·
Registered
16,780 Posts

I won't be threatened.
post up some of these threats......... And if there are any, show your post that I replied to. I dont throw the first stone, I respond to it.........Post them up bitch boy.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts