Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Well I been too busy Racin , to get on here I ended up bein #3 qualifier in serious field of Pro Mods.

Hey by the way nice pick of my Car by the way ! Thanks

If you think back about a month ago you was kinda gettin lippy with me , then you turned all Gay and stuff and I couldn‘t actually understand it.
The little bitch boy tends to get flippy. I thought about going to Quaker City a few weeks ago when he was there.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
LOL It was you? I've always laughed at some of the great shit you post here.

I bet Jr was just trying to rile me up . He's a blast to hang with.

I'll be at Yellowbullet. Stop and have a beer and then choke me out. :p
Look at the cunt back peddling when the 3D world gets real

·
Mother Hen
50,261 Posts
Well I been too busy Racin , to get on here I ended up bein #3 qualifier in serious field of Pro Mods.

If you think back about a month ago you was kinda gettin lippy with me , then you turned all Gay and stuff and I couldn‘t actually understand it.
Good luck Thrasher!

·
YB Managing Editor
50,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I would have been embarrassed to back peddle the way you just did in your post #40. But then again, I am not a cunt.
Just remember the wise words of thrasher .... "its funny when it becomes a world small world "

Like I said I am not hiding. You want to run your mouth come see me at Cecil at the end of the month.,

Just remember I'm an old man and I do not fight. You raise your hand to me and I will smash your skull with a pipe wrench or anything within reach.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
GKS I will look forward to the offer of the Beer , once the Race Car is put away !

I plan on being at the YB race as long as the Car is in one piece and if not I probably will try to get a ride in someone else‘s Car for the event.

·
Senior Moment
6,828 Posts
Like I said I am not hiding. You want to run your mouth come see me at Cecil at the end of the month.,

Just remember I'm an old man and I do not fight. You raise your hand to me and I will smash your skull with a pipe wrench or anything within reach.

...ah, man...don't go there. The ban hammer been awful twitchy, lately.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts

Now Dom is a different story he’s about the size of a small house and strong as an Ox , with the temper of a pissed off Grizzly !

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,659 Posts

Tyler jump to the 2nd spot?

·
Registered
16,663 Posts

LMAO, Me running my mouth? Its you that the real world set in on do to your big mouth. You are the ass clown cunt who has people looking to meet you. Typical Connecticut Libtard deflecting the blame for your own actions/words. Who said I wont or anyone else wont have a pipe wrench too?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Tyler jump to the 2nd spot?
[/QUOTE
No Halsey got me by just a tick , but he let the Death Smoke out of it doing it !

Halsey’s crew are up there doing an Engine change right now , it must’ve wounded it pretty good !

·
Registered
27,889 Posts

Bawahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
23,614 Posts
Whack whack whack......this drama excites me.....whack whack whack.

Keep it up fellas, I'm almost there.....whack whack whack
"Jerkin Yer Gerkin" yet A-Gain?!!! :p ;)

Reactions: ratssass
41 - 60 of 118 Posts