Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
YB Managing Editor
50,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of you fucks came into my friends pit thinking he was me and talkin shit today.

Are you that thin skinned you get all bent out of shape about shit we break balls about here? Grow up dude.

John Jr says you're probably a fucking liberal. LMAO

I guess he's with this car.

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
ha ha ha when crap gets real.

Reactions: Hollow65

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,687 Posts
One of you fucks came into my friends pit thinking he was me and talkin shit today.

Are you that thin skinned you get all bent out of shape about shit we break balls about here? Grow up dude.

John Jr says you're probably a fucking liberal. LMAO

I guess he's with this car.

View attachment 114736
Well, I have talked to the guy with that car today a couple of times, and he sure never mentioned anything about a situation like that.

I can also tell you that if THAT guy had something to say to you......YOU said some incredibly stupid stuff that went way over the line.

BTW, that guy is far from a liberal, so maybe you got the wrong guy.....

·
Moderater
12,881 Posts
tuff guys..

·
YB Managing Editor
50,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
John said he thinks he's just someone hanging with that car. Not the driver. It's a great looking car.

I'm getting a hoot out of it.

I will be at YellowBullet like I am every year.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
It was me. One day we will meet, and you won't forget it.....if you remember anything at all from then on....

·
Moderater
12,881 Posts

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,847 Posts
John said he thinks he's just someone hanging with that car. Not the driver. It's a great looking car.

I'm getting a hoot out of it.

I will be at YellowBullet like I am every year.
Please have your screen name embroidered on your shirt. It will make things so much easier to identify you 👀 (y)

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,687 Posts
I think you misunderstood the op..
Nobody on his crew even comes here, and they would not do anything like that while they are with the owner anyhow. The owner/driver is a member here, and a nicer guy you will never meet. That said, he would have no problem confronting someone that he felt crossed a line on the net.

Maybe it was just someone who was trying to hang around that car? The owner of the car will see this soon enough. If it was him, he will say it was him.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Um the announcer says my name when I'm pulling into the lights. What else do you want? LOL

I think I talked to you in 2010 at the Buick weekend. I had my bracket beater gold 72 Skylark, ran dead on with a zero in the radial tire final.

·
Registered
478 Posts
very bad lookin chevette .... maybe phuckstick can fill us all in about what engine is in it . no idea about any drama that may or may not be going on in the thread .

·
Registered
16,780 Posts
sometimes the 3D world gets real and can hurt . Everyone should think twice before they let their crocodile mouth gets their puppy dog ass in trouble.
I do not think anyone would give thrasher or his tuner (looks like his car and he is at Cicil ,he is a very large man ) any shit, so I call BS on the story

1 - 20 of 118 Posts