Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Do yourself a huge favor. Stick with your tried and true BBC. But if you insist on drinking the Kool-Aid. The Dart Next2 Iron is definitely your strongest option. I can tell you that around us. The Borowski Motors are your best option. They know how to make an LS live and will give you the best honest advise. I have never talked to so many know it all, that don't know shit so called LS people around us its ridiculous. All I'm saying is be careful on advice you get around us. People like to pump themselves up with numbers. DDR,- Dyno Drag Racers. The reason I'm telling you this is because I drank the Kool-Aid and it tastes just like any other Kool-Aid. Just more expensive. To me It was not worth changing over to LS.

After having what you have already had. Your not going to be impressed at all.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have to ask this question, have you ever even made a pass in anything going down the track, or are you just another keyboard warrior with no real world experience in anything at all?

Judging by the way it left the line and the 60ft time, the gear needs to be numerically increased. Plus you can bet that thing is 5000lbs or more.

I can tell you one thing for sure. That young man knows his shit with LS motors. How do I know that? He built mine and many of other people's I know. They all are still running killer after 4 years of beating the shit out of them. They still show no signs of wear either. Leak down on them is still crazy good too. We were just all talking about this at the track yesterday. Borowski has all brand new state of the art best of the best equipment at their facility. Its not the old Borowski from long ago. So don't judge them by a video that was not a good example, that you also knew none of the particulars on.

Our motors are all in cars. None of us have that much power and we are all 10.0 or faster NA.

So its either the trans, converter, weight, and or the gear causing the slower results. He also drives it everywhere daily. I haven't been there for a while, but I do remember him talking about the motor he was building for his truck. Great guy that would help out anyone at the drop of a hat. He sure as hell doesn't deserve to be dogged out by a key board warrior that has never done shit but watch videos and bother the shit out of the vendors wasting their time and never buying anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts