Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of my power steering and turbo drain lines run pretty close each of my downpipes. I don't want to have any catastrophic failure due to some bullshit that could have been prevented. At the same time, I don't want it to be an eye sore.

What sleeve is aesthetically pleasing and does the job? Ideally I'd like it to slide over the fittings. If that's not possible I could cut it down the center and use some metal ties to hold it in place.

The companies that I've seen are thermo-tec (which I think there's a few different ones), Design Engineering (DEI), and unknown brands. I haven't seen them in pictures or actually on vehicles to compare them.

If you could post up some pics of them installed and which brand/ p/n that would be great!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Aeroquip makes some for each hose size that you slide over.

McMaster also has a ton of stuff under sleeving.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I run it on my car . My uncle is the one that turned me on to it . he was a plant manager at a steal mill and its what they use to protect the wires going to the pot.. and they have sizes that fit all hose sizes. there tech guys can tell you what size fits what ..
it is the line behind turbo fuel return , i will look for more..

·
Registered
751 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts