Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I use Zeitronix, how many cylinders do you want to log O2 for?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I also log throttle position and am going to add manifold pressure/vacuum and fuel pressure, just haven't bought the senders yet.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I so old school! I want to get something, but I have no clue about these things, which ones use lap tops ect... What I would need for basic tuning. Any good places to learn?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Zeitronix you can use a laptop, or I bought their little black box that has a micro SD card and a push button switch on a cord. I have it routed through my console and just lay it out next to the shifter when I run. Pop out the SD after the run and view the log on my laptop.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
You can get the LCD display like I did, it shows multiple readings(O2, tps, rpm,volts) all together, or you can put a gauge or just rely on the laptop.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I want to set my car up like yours, unfortunately, that pesky electric company wants paid every month.:(

HAHA I know what you mean! I actually bought the base kit with display first, then they came out with the black box so I got it. I bought the tps later and now planning on getting a map sensor from the salvage yard and a fuel pressure sensor to log those.

I still haven't bought a new converter though! And I think My Beetle is gonna trump the Camaro as the main focus this winter..started it 20 yrs ago and need to finish it! The Camaro will however lose it's bumper bars now that I bought a trailer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts